K&K update?

1235Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Robyn!

So these days I found some articles about Glu profits and there was included a list of Glu's games. While KKH and other games that are receiving regularly updates were listed as 'Evergreen', K&K was listed between the 'Legacy' games along with other 'dead' games. I think this says a lot about the situation of this game.

I don't see an update coming anytime soon, though I'm glad that they still are bringing events to this game and didn't shut it down completely as it was with BS:AD.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    Okay. So in the KKH Halloween update they added some items from KKG. Casual stuff and two Halloween costumes.
    The question is - does it mean we get the update HERE? :eek::rolleyes:
    What do you think?

Nah we probably won't lol
    edited December 2017
    IF GLU springs an update on us I'd be ecstatic, I've run out of storylines now so doing Perry's random gigs whenever he rings us is about the only thing I have for work it events. *sighs*
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts

Okay. So in the KKH Halloween update they added some items from KKG. Casual stuff and two Halloween costumes.

What do you think?

Unlikely, I honestly think their migrating the cutest/most popular looks from K&K to KKH before they finally give up/shut down K&K altogether...Such a waste IMO, this game had so much potential....
    KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am glad I came and read this thread before getting into this game again. I came back once and heard about it not having update,I eventual left because I had a hard time find a krew. I came back again and I see nothing has change. I guess there is no point of getting into this game if it is really going to end. 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • eu_niceeu_nice Registered Users 32 Posts
    What do you think?
    Unlikely, I honestly think their migrating the cutest/most popular looks from K&K to KKH before they finally give up/shut down K&K altogether...Such a waste IMO, this game had so much potential....
    Yeah I agree with you guys ? this game had so much potential BUT glu made this game unplayable ? because the items are so expensive! ??? ? so nobody in their 5 senses would throw away the money like that ? sigh! 

☝ I'm sorry ? ... this is me being honest ?
  • kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    I need update ?
  • VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    SERIOUSLY WHERE IS THE UPDATE???
    There is no update repeatedly asking for one isn't gonna make one magically appear
    I'm uninstalling then ?
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Wow! If this weeks “event” doesn’t send a clear message, we’re blind!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts

What do you think?

Which means some of us will buy the same outfit TWICE....

Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

What do you think?

Which means some of us will buy the same outfit TWICE....

Except majority of the items in kk were earned in events whereas with kim's game if you want them you'll have to spend a lot of money on kstars in orderto get them which imho isn't fair.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    This game is over!
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Well this is not surprising to me at all that kkg isn't updating anymore ? the kkhg Instagram community are in a turmoil as to what's happening with kkg because last weeks event made them all panic thinking kkg being shut down so glu people ? please keep adding all the kkg event items in kkg please I like it 
  • olalaemolalaem Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yea, the gamegosga dying, and I'm so sad dontd  like kkh, but i loved KKG... They not even responding  to any questions about uptade. I don't get it, this game had so much potential... And a lot of fans. They couldcou even fix simple bugs. And well almost one year without uptade? That's ridiculousr only shows how glu is treating us. 
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    This game update is just like Kylie's pregnancy, we ask but no answers.
    I'm pretty sure this game has probably ended
    Kylie Jenner just announced she had her baby girl!!! Congratulations to her and Travis! 👼💕 Hopefully they will finally update the game maybe add babies to it since she just had her baby??
  • nayeliiiinayeliiii Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Glu needs to stop making games if they can’t keep up with their previous ones because then it’s cycle. Make games> becomes popular for some time;makes awesome clothings and events and stuff.>still has many glitches>stops updating>weekend events only>no more updates>slowly dies because of no updates>makes another new game.
  • Nick_kkg_kkhNick_kkg_kkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    6 days. Anyone have hope still? :(
    I always has hope for this game, I love it even more the Kkh, and that says a lot. I have been playing K&K since is started and I have been in the same krew since krews started! I really hope they have a new update since Ky had the baby! So now they will have more looks for girls and maybe guys because of Travis!! Maybe even babies? Who knows?!?! But seriously, the game needs to update real soon, tons of loyal members from my krew either stopped playing to left and then stopped! It's absolutely awful! I'll be on here later, xoxo Nick
  • Notyourbaby69Notyourbaby69 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    The new event? I got a nofication for it but when I went into the app nothings there?
    edited March 2018
    Guys. Uninstall this game. They stop doing weekend events, we haven't had an update since almost a year and they're not telling us shit so what's the point of us waiting for them to respond and update the game and they just gonna keep waisting our freaking  time? Its not even worth it just uninstall the game. I hope I saved y'all some time. I'm sorry. 😢✌💔
    I had so so soo much hope and potential for this game and I spent a lot of my actual coins on this game. This is very wrong amd unprofessional. If they're not to continue with the just say it instead of waisting our time. amd money. And next time if they are gonna make a celebrity game. Actually stick with it. Smh...
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Don't give up dolls they are still doing events its just that they spend more time figuring out what event items to put in but they focus more on kkh 
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Glu my dear, do you need financial help to update this game? New trainees? I am unemployed!

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Glu my dear, do you need financial help to update this game? New trainees? I am unemployed!

@y@yeezydashian omg 😂😂