01/18/2018 K&K Weekend Event

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
Hey guys,
We're back with new clothing prizes this weekend!
The forum will be temporarily offline on Thursday for maintenance, so please tell your friends to come see the spoilers today.

#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    YASSS MY GAME IS NOT DEAD! :smiley:

Thanks @KalindaKing ! Great news! Working my ass to get that hair for my Angel!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG I am sooooo happy we are getting new items this week!!! Thank you @KalindaKing and thank you Glu team for not giving up on this game ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Kendall Jenner inspiration outfit time tomorrow can't wait to tell kkg Instagram community ? thank you glu team and kalinda hopefully update is fixed and will be a surprise
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This is such great news @KalindaKing!
    Thank you! 

Android
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    It’s AMAZING! Thank you so much @KalindaKing
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    @Vats me too ! That hair is AMAZING! And I love those stockings ?
  • VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    OMG I'm SHOOKED! I loove it! I thought the game was dead. I'm SO glad its not. This game has so much potential!!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    wasn't this a hairstyle in Kim's game???

anyway thanks for the spoiler kalinda i like it but it looks like i'll have to babysit the game since i have no more storylines good luck to all who are participating.
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    so so so so glad, this game is still alive, wish we would get an actual update but i'll take what i can get!
    thank you Kalinda <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I`m so happy for you all. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eu_niceeu_nice Registered Users 32 Posts
    Hey guys, We're back with new clothing prizes this weekend! The forum will be temporarily offline on Thursday for maintenance, so please tell your friends to come see the spoilers today.  This is so beautiful! 😍 
    Thank you so much Glu!  
    ... and Kalinda for this good news ! ❤
    ... but I'm crossing fingers for a new UPDATE! 🙏
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    Wow I'm SHOCKED! :o And here I was thinking the game was finally dead. My faith has been temporarily restored. :p Also I cant believe it, but I actually love this weeks hairstyle! <3<3<3
    KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • dangerouswomandangerouswoman Registered Users 2 Posts
    I knew the game wasn’t dead, and i’m in love with that hair❤️
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!

It never stops to amaze me how 'work it' is difficult to finish. The hair is completely worth though, just slightly frustrated that they left a gap on it that can be seen when the doll is moving and that the tighties instead of have a sheer effect as the top, it's actually a solid brown pretending to be sheer. :mask:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @Vats Yes! It's so hard trying to get through 'Work It' events when you have no storylines! There was no way in hell I wasn't gonna complete this event though and get my new hair (obsessed!) I even love the top which the game actually treats as a dress, meaning you cant where any bottoms with it other than leggings which I'm not quite happy about, but oh well.....

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So true @Vats! A Work It event on K&K takes soooo much more time than a similar event on KKH! But the items are stunning, so it was all worth it!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________