Players Looking for Krews

2Next

Comments

• Isabeau99Isabeau99 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey I’m Gigi and I’m looking to join a crew that is active every day. I am always active, have played before but quit. Just now started up again. Have been playing for three days and I have 30,000 followers and on level 11.

• Notyourbaby69Notyourbaby69 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey Gigi! I’m in the same boat as you! Only one person, besides me and then a couple people who pop in on and off are in my krew, I’d love to join one that’s active, as well. I don’t know how to get out of my current one so if you can help me with that! 
  • Gigi $tylesGigi $tyles Registered Users 141 Posts
    Come join INFINITE LIGHT we have a few openings atm. Please click the link bellow to vist our thread to read krew rules.
  • titika82titika82 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Girl u can open ur contacts, find ur name at ur knew list n delete it😊 
  • Isabeau99Isabeau99 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey Gigi Styles I requested to join Infinite Light
  • Gigi $tylesGigi $tyles Registered Users 141 Posts
    OK I WILL ADD YOU IN ONE MINUTE.
  • RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Hello, Im recently coming back to the game and Im looking for an active krew, hopefully someone has space for me! 😄
    Im level 25 with 153m followers and I have 11 homes. 😁
    Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
  • ClumsyKayeClumsyKaye Registered Users 46 Posts
    RosyAlice said:
    Hello, Im recently coming back to the game and Im looking for an active krew, hopefully someone has space for me! 😄

Hey RosyAlice! If you’re still looking for a fun active krew, check out Pink Spirit 😊 x

Hey RosyAlice! If you’re still looking for a fun active krew, check out Pink Spirit 😊 x
    Hey Kaye! Thanks for the reply 💕
    I have been feeling lonely without a krew these days 😅
    I sent a join request to the Krew, I hope that’s alright~
    My name in game is just Rosy 😊
    Hello! Im Rosy~

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
  • ClumsyKayeClumsyKaye Registered Users 46 Posts
    Welcome to the krew @RosyAlice :smiley:
    Thank you!  <3
    Hello! Im Rosy~

• KlokrewKlokrew Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Hey everyone :) I'm a newer player but have started a Krew and would love to find some more active players! We hit 20 people easily but I'm now starting to delete as only a few of us are active. I try to play at least twice a day if I can.....sometimes more as life has been very boring lately, haha. :D Would love to find other active players to send and receive more Kreds and would love to have "parties" with more than just one guest lol. I have 3 spots right now but am trying to delete more. If anyone is interested feel free to join KLO KREW Thanks!!