Random K&K

MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
This is a thread for random things about K&K. I got inspired off of the thread Totally Random KKH by @Wish on the KK:H forum, so credit to her.

(Doing the job of a moderator here, lol) please don't post something here that could've been posted somewhere else that would've been more fitting for that post. I comprehend that this is a thread that I started for posting about random things of K&K, but try not to go posting things about glitches or whatever. But then again, I'm not you. I don't control you. So if the admins/moderators are fine with it, then sure. 

So be random and rant about comedic things here or whatever. This is a thread where you can be yourself and totally wild. As long as it conforms to the Glu Forums guidelines and rules of course.

Btw, I apologize if there's already a thread similar to this one, but I searched through all of the nooks and crannies and didn't find anything quite similar to this thread.
These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o

Comments

• MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts

So to start this off, I thought I could complain about this lady's outfit. I was trying to enjoy a meal at Greg's with Emily and my boyfriend, and then this chick enters. She could be just wearing a very skimpy bralette, but I could argue that she's wearing a flat out bra. At least she's attempting to keep warm with that scarf. Hope homeostasis works in her favor, lol.
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    DOLLS, Kathuue Lee Gifford just announced on live tv, she is a proud godmother again she is godmother to Kylie Jenner's baby who was born on February 1st that's all I know
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    DOLLS, Kathuue Lee Gifford just announced on live tv, she is a proud godmother again she is godmother to Kylie Jenner's baby who was born on February 1st that's all I know
    2 more weeks and she could've been born on Valentine's Day!

• GenevievelleGenevievelle Registered Users, Member 23 Posts