2 dif. questions(TB boxes&"rebooting" game)

BribabyBribaby Registered Users 17 Posts
1st question: What happens after you have opened all of the throwback boxes?  I saw a post about it but it didn't really answer the question of what happens once you've opened ALL of the boxes.  I just finished the dating event and opened my last throwback box.  So next week during the work it event, what will happen when I open a throwback box?  Will it be filled with gems, cash, or energy?  Will there just be nothing to open?  What happens? 

2nd question: I have saved over 50 gift boxes from getting 5 stars in parties and from people in my krew purchasing gems.  Recently, the game has stopped allowing me to open gift boxes.  It will either not show the gift box showcase at all or it will show the showcase but the button to 'open' will be gone.  I messaged glu support and they instructed me to delete the game and reopen it.  I'm nervous to do that and lose all of my progress(being the leader of my krew, followers, gems, clothes, $, etc.)  Can someone with experience of having to do this before please reassure me that if I delete my game and re download it that I will not lose my progress?  I have an iPhone 6, btw.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2018
    If you want a definitive answer, contact customer care. Aside from that, make sure you are saving to the servers. Also backing up onto your computer either via Tunes or And android program like Samsung’s Smart Switch . But check with customer care before trying anything yourself like redownloading. Saving Progress and data can not be guaranteed.

Oh and in Kim’s game when you have all the throwbacks currently available you get 20 KStars per box instead. So it’s probably similar, but it noever gives nothing as a prize. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BribabyBribaby Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thank you very much, kokokokonut.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Someone from my krew has problems to open her giftboxes as well. It helps her if she leaves the krew and rejoins again. But I don't know if you can do such a thing, being the krewleader.
    I would not delete your game!!

Android
  • Notyourbaby69Notyourbaby69 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    You can add her back, all she has to do is click the x by her name in the krew then look it up again and you just have to accept her back :)
  • OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Once you’ve opened all the throwback boxes, each new box you open you get 480 kgems. Which is great if you want to save them so you can participate in superstar events for free.