Some of my hairstyles disappeared?

kendallnkyliesisterkendallnkyliesister Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
This is pretty annoying cause I’m at a pretty high level and it took me a while to earn all of these things. Is there any way for me to earn it back?

Comments

• GenevievelleGenevievelle Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Me too!  Hair and clothing are missing from both my accounts!🙁
  • OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Same here, I’m missing over half of my clothes, shoes, accessories, and hair. Including stuff I actually spent money on to buy kgems to buy. 
  • bela_janebela_jane Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My things are missing and it’s things that I got in the gift boxes and things that I bought. What can I do to get them back???? 
  • OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Kalinda said she told the team about it and they are looking into it. But it’s going to be a long time before it’s fixed if at all 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We fixed it today! Fully close (swipe away) your game and reopen it and then confirm all your items have been restored
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • samaraabrao3samaraabrao3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My clothes are missing 😫😫😫
  • itsvalcalderitsvalcalder Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    same here! got set back to level 17 when i shd be at level 20+. clothes, hairstyles, accessories gone and i contacted the customer support. they said it's due to network discrepancy and i shd connect to a strongrr wifi but what does it have to do with items disappearing??????