K&K Event Spoilers

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Hey guys,

I'll start posting weekly spoilers here!
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev13456713

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    March 15 Weekend

We're having a Work It event and you can earn Throwback boxes
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Can you post spoilers about a new update?
  • kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    NEW UPDATE!!
  • isthatmaryannaisthatmaryanna Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

NEW UPDATE!!

what????
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Update the boxes *AT LEAST*
  • DeeDee2202DeeDee2202 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I wish someone would just say if this game is over or not... how many more weekends are we going to play for throwback boxes? I have all the items already, haven’t had a storyline in almost a year, it’s really not cool being kept in the dark like this😒
  • temporaryxblisstemporaryxbliss Registered Users 17 Posts
    Add more items to the throwback boxes!!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Any word on today's event, (if any), @KalindaKing ?

Thanks!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    edited March 2018
    You can win this outfit!! :)

#VIPKalinda
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

You can win this outfit!! :)

oh my goodness new clothes and hair! fabulous thank you!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    This outfit is almost identical to one we already own (blue sparkly top and skirt) the only difference is this one is black and the top is more cropped. 😒
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!! Love the items ❤️❤️
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Nateria81Nateria81 Registered Users 12 Posts
    So excited for new items. Yay!!

N81
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    So today I open the game after 2 weeks and half of my items are gone!!! 😱😱😱😱 I’m just wow 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    Where is my clothes?
    I am experiencing the same thing, @kkhg_chanel and @Silz1217
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    edited March 2018
    I'm really sorry that many of you have lost items. I told the team you're experiencing this issue and we'll work on it, but it may take some time to get resolved.
    #VIPKalinda
    edited March 2018
    Thank you Kalinda for informing the team and us on this so quickly!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    I’m also missing over half of my closet. 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I am having the same problem. 
    Android
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    Well the hair is cute and the top might not be so bad with different bottoms... The outfit definitely looks like the phoned it in, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. :/ I'm glad Glu at least made the effort this week, we'll see how long it lasts.. :|
    KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • SamanthaxoSamanthaxo Registered Users 15 Posts
    i'm in shock with this game at this point even tho I should be used to it by now. I also haven't been on in weeks because I kept checking here everyweek for new items and it was just throw back boxes over and over. I go on just now and my look was also changed and half of my clothes are gone. I've been playing since the start and this is so frustrating. i've spent my money on things just to have them  disappear. I feel like this might be the last straw for me unfortunately. I'm so disappointed, this game had so much promise. 😕
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Okay so this game hasn't had any new features in how many years ? 2 right? The fact that we aren't getting any new features but we are losing things we've spent gems on in this game irks my freaking nerves.

Thanks Kalinda for letting them know what's going on.

I sure hope that they actually fix this because I opened my game and my doll was naked and had the hideous purple emo hair we were given when this game first came out.
  • ClumsyKayeClumsyKaye Registered Users 46 Posts
    astray said: I sure hope that they actually fix this because I opened my game and my doll was naked and had the hideous purple emo hair we were given when this game first came out.
    Same! Most of the people in my krew had the same too.
    So much wasted real money and time have been put into this game and this is what we get in return :( 
  • ghiannaghianna Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same here my doll is completely naked and I can not dress here 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I am experiencing the same thing, @kkhg_chanel and @Silz1217
    Omg I literally couldn’t sleep last night knowing I was missing all the that’s stuff , like I finish every event and event superstar I finish them always cause I have all Tb so I been opening gems for over 8 months now so I didn’t use money but still I grind to get the items it’s just heartbreaking when this happen !! 😢😢 I thought someone had hack my game but I guess it’s a collective issue  .. that’s a little bit of relief thank you KALINDA for letting us know 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • MisaMisaMisaMisa Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I can't even open the game this morning.. Loading is stuck at 1/71.. What about you girls ?
  • ClumsyKayeClumsyKaye Registered Users 46 Posts
    MisaMisa said:
    I can't even open the game this morning.. Loading is stuck at 1/71.. What about you girls ?
    The game is opening OK for me, but still missing items and no response from Glu. Looks like it’s affecting players in different ways. 
  • kamykandykamykandy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Opened the game after 2 weeks (bc of those boring weekend events) and, for my surprise, lots of items on my closet were missing. I'm waiting on a reply from glu support. This game is so over  :(