XEX Krew

2Next

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Just gonna go ahead and confirm that we are officially full so sorry in advance to anyone who's requested to join or does so in the future as much as we'd love to have you all in our krew Glu has a limit but hopefully it'll change to krews being able to have more people, good luck on finding a krew and thanks for wanting to join ours or looking at ours as a possbile krew to join :)
    Um Nai I'm probably gonna change Peyton's name so I hope I don't confuse any of you lol, also once we have a free slot I want to add my other person Sirius to the Krew but for now I'll probably add him to a random one.

Doll #2 : Sirius

amz9nd.png
  • MariabilyMariabily Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey Nai. I was in this krew, I was Maria. I think I got kicked because I was unactive. My game wasn't working at all, it kept crashing every time I opened it, so I had to delete it. When I tried to get it back, I didn't have storage, so I had to delete a bunch of stuff to get it back. I got it back, and now I'm active. Sorry I didn't get to see you guys, I miss you all :/
    Ohhh we were all wondering who left the Krew we thought the person left on their own, even though we're full atm try to PM Nai and explain what happened :/
  • xTininixTinini Registered Users 7 Posts
    Here's the photo you requested Nai. (:

IMG_1774.png
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Krew Banner #3

Theme: Black & White
    Bre, Lucy, Tanya, Rini, Peyton, Xan, Jon, Kate, Ashe, Rosy, Jax, Nikki, Angeline, Fox, Koolaid, Sloane, Bilal, Sylvia, AJ, Lexi

jeKbNFr.jpg
    PM to add
    Love the banner Nai
  • LexistormLexistorm Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey Nai,

Just logged in to see how the rewards event was going and it shows I'm not part of any krew! I'm freaking out! And I'm really afraid I won't get any of the earnables from this weekends event as the event will end soon! Please let me know if it's just a horrible glitch. Thanks
  • Olivia PopeOlivia Pope Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey Nai :)
    I hope there's a slot in your krew that I could join
    I'm a daily player and always send kred :)
    My doll's name is Olivia Pope
    I'll send a request rn :D
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hey Nai
    I'm a new player to the game so I can't really throw that much parties. But I'm still very active. Hope there is still room
    P.s my doll's name is Khloé
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
    Unfortunately we are full atm you all sorry
    One slot open for XEX Krew

Only for active players with houses.
    PM to add
  • K&K_LeahK&K_Leah Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have (just counted, 8) houses and will be/am a very active player. If I requested to join, could I?

Dolls name is Leah
    imagepng
    Yep, send an invite :)
    PM to add
  • K&K_LeahK&K_Leah Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks so much xx Sent. Happy Holidays
    Nai I PM'd you and I'll message you in the chat to let you know as well that I invited my other avatar to our krew to help out with the parties for this event and to help our krew in general if you don't mind so you won't get confused about the new member and boot me.
  • PamazzingPamazzing Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi! I'm interested in joining your krew.
    If ever your krew has an open slot, I would like to take the opportunity to be in your krew. I'm checking the game everyday.

My name in the game is Alexa at level 21, with 65.4 Million followers
    Here is a photo of my character:
    20zutrk.png
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hey Nai,

Any free spots in your krew yet babe?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Isha_hkIsha_hk Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey!
    I own 7 houses so far and I'm an active player.
    Game name - Isha
    Can I join? :)
    Hey Nai,

Any free spots in your krew yet babe?

I'll PM you
  • HeavenbbyHeavenbby Registered Users 7 Posts
    I sent you a request to join your krew. I'm super active multiple times a day. Participate in all events and will throw/attend parties as long as other people are active. My name is Camilla, @Stvygold.
    Heavenbby wrote: »
    I sent you a request to join your krew. I'm super active multiple times a day. Participate in all events and will throw/attend parties as long as other people are active. My name is Camilla, @Stvygold.

Accepted :)

We have 1 last slot!
    PM to add
  • ForevermahForevermah Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey! If there is still a slot left, I would like to join. I'm very active in the game, daily player and always sending Kred!

Doll name: Mel
    K&KName: Mel
    Level: 22
    Krew: Currently Finding
  • AldieAldie Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello my name is Henry. I am really active, ready for anything you guys say, also ready to spend some money on PARTEYS. Currently have 10-11 houses (bad at counting) and level 16 (spent some gems on those houses lol). 😀😂 I already sent an invite, but this message just to be sure. 😂😂
    Aldie wrote: »
    Hello my name is Henry. I am really active, ready for anything you guys say, also ready to spend some money on PARTEYS. Currently have 10-11 houses (bad at counting) and level 16 (spent some gems on those houses lol). ���� I already sent an invite, but this message just to be sure. ����

I did not receive a request.
    PM to add
  • AldieAldie Registered Users 5 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I did not receive a request.

Was rejected the first time, now sent a new one
  • KweenTaylorKweenTaylor Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi, My name is Taylor and I am looking for an active krew. I am level 24 player with over 92.1 million followers and 6 home
    It's been quite awhile since I've been in this thread it feels as if it's been years even tho the game came out last year lol
  • HeavenbbyHeavenbby Registered Users 7 Posts
    It's Camille. I stopped playing for a year because I lost my save but I sent a request to join.