Party bug

MisaMisaMisaMisa Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

Hello, I already texted Glu support about it hundred times but they can't answer something else than "WiFi is better than 4G" nothing to do with the problem here. I explain: 

We do all our task at a party but if after this we decide to let the game running background while other members do their tasks we won't get 5 stars if we come back in game after the end of the party. So for a personal gig it makes sense. But for a party it's stupid because it doesn't depends only of 1 person. Sometimes I get 4 stars but still get a gift box for completing the party at 5 stars... earlier today I did my task and let my krew finish it. I was doing something outside and when I came back in game my party was over and it gave me a 4 stars and no gift box. But my krewmates get 5 stars and gift box... it's really annoying. The fact that they don't want to update content is a thing. But refusing to make the game works properly is just disrespectful. Hope somebody will feel my pain lol cause I really had enough of this. We're free to go offline and forget about the party or just going to sleep, if members completed it it should be same for the player that goes offline after doing all his tasks

Comments

• titika82titika82 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Yes it keeps happening all the time🙄 they have to fix it for sure
  • MisaMisaMisaMisa Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    They told me to use WiFi again lmao. They don't even read the text
  • titika82titika82 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Then they are wrong cause i play only connected to wifi😱
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @MisaMisa Hey, Sorry I didn't write back earlier! Have you tried to leave and re-join your krew?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.