Unable to load saved game

Candice_17Candice_17 Registered Users 1 Posts
please can someone help me I am level 29 and unable to load my saved game through Facebook or game centre. Ive tried to contact Glu support but I am not having much luck. They have told me to check I am logged in through FB and try reinstalling the game. I know it’s not a problem on my end. Pls is anyone able to help? I don’t want to lose everything ???

Comments

• VorpalVorpal Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issues. Were you able to get your saved game? 
  • GenevaKKGGenevaKKG Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm having the same exact problem. I only play from one device, which is my phone. I am so angry because I worked so hard to get the event items and throwback boxes. I don't want to start over. They need to update their game and fix all these annoying glitches. It isn't fair for players to suffer because of Glu's decision not to fix the glitches and update it. Did you ever get your game back? 

• GenevaKKGGenevaKKG Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm having the same exact problem. I only play from one device, which is my phone. I am so angry because I worked so hard to get the event items and throwback boxes. I don't want to start over. They need to update their game and fix all these annoying glitches. It isn't fair for players to suffer because of Glu's decision not to fix the glitches and update it. Did you ever get your game back? 

• TeganTegan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m having this issue now I’m just going to quit I’m pissed it keeps sending me bk to 16 to 12 I have no money on the game now from 13.6k in cash omg !! This is a disaster!! Help I’m logged into Facebook it just keeps going to level twelve smh