iOS12 & KKG ❌

MisaMisaMisaMisa Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
edited September 2018 in K&K General Discussion
So I just updated my iPhone to the latest iOS version and the game can't be opened, it crash instantly. 

It would be the perfect time to make an update including ALL we asked for and as "we" I mean the peoples who spent (and keep spending) money for your game. A game that you don't care about anymore. It's starting to look more and more to a robbery or a racket of all Kendall and Kylie's fans that are mostly young so ye it's pretty bad, ain't it ?
Make it work asap because we shouldn't have to stop updating our phones to be able to play your unupdated game.

(Sorry, a lot of thoughts had to be expressed, don't delete my post with a strange reason just to justify your action only because you're upset to see us having enough.)

Thank you and good evening. 

Comments

• OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Im currently suffering the same fate now. My phone updated this morning to iOS 12 and now I’m unable to even open the app.

i believe it’s due to the app itself not being compatible with the new iOS due to not being updated in so long. 
  • MisaMisaMisaMisa Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    5 days and we still can't play the game. I hope I'll have 6 throwback boxes and a new Falcon subscription when the game will be available again because this is really really not fair ☹️
  • louguyz4louguyz4 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited September 2018
    check the app store or playstore, I got a kendall and kilye update just now im on ios 12
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you were having trouble with iOS 12, please check the App Store and update to 2.8.1!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MisaMisaMisaMisa Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I saw, but I didn't saw 6 throwback boxes for event miss and my VIP Travel reset. It's a shame, bye