K&K Event Spoilers

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're having a Dating Event this weekend and you can play for Throwback boxes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ClumsyKayeClumsyKaye Registered Users 46 Posts
    Early spoilers! 💜🎉⭐️ thanks kalinda!
  • AdeleKetzerAdeleKetzer Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I want to leave a suggestion even though I knew it would not be read. Add another part of the collection of clothing and accessories from past events in the Throwback boxes, as if it were a continuation from the event that stopped. KrewGoals and PartyEvents clothes too. I believe it would be a solution to the new proposal that only SuperStar events get new clothes. Please take this into account. This game is very good but this is losing the excitement. Again, consider this idea. Kisses.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Would love to know what kind of event we are having  :)
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @LindaVB I posted early this week! It's a dating event  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Ah I totally missed it, thanks Kalinda!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    We need Halloween update glu! 
  • Ripmommyeva27Ripmommyeva27 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    We need Halloween update glu! 
    We sure do it would be awesome 
  • titika82titika82 Registered Users 47 Posts
    @KalindaKing cant wait for the spoilers❣️🎈
    titika82 said:
    @KalindaKing cant wait for the spoilers❣️🎈
    Mee too 😊 I been checking here daily for an update but nothing yet 
    Clearly I posted this outfit a bit too early... Oops! You can get these prizes this weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoiler.
    I’m very disappointed in Glu, as this is now a ‘thing’... to only add new items during SuperStar events... At least release the Bonus K-Gem event so players can get a chance to earn the Gems to spend.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    I am so happy that I got all my throwback boxes and finally have kgems to do a superstar event
  • MisaMisaMisaMisa Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Shame.
    Thank u Kalinda🌺
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Please suggest the team to design the Kylie's outfits from her birthday!!

• AdeleKetzerAdeleKetzer Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Please suggest the team to design the Kylie's outfits from her birthday!!

OMG!!! Please make this pink dress!!!!
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    I'm not gonna make it to the hair. And I really wish we got items for other events too. Like work it and love at first sight. 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I feel bad for the people who don't have all the throwback boxes ( if you have you get 480kgems everytime you open a throwback box). So if they want a new outfit they have to buy 4K kgems, that's to much!! Why do we only get new items for superstar event and not for work it and dating events? And why don't we get new items in throwback boxes? Please GLU listen to your players!! This isn't fun playing anymore!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Enough is enough, robbing our money is not enough now you are robbing my gems ? I buy the throwback boxes and don't get my 480 gems back when I open it ???? I really really have enough of this game !!! It crash right here everytime after I open a boxe so I have to force close it and re-open and so the gems I won doesn't appears !!!! 
    @MisaMisa thats also happening to me bt it gives the diamonds. The done button is gone so yes i have to close n reopen the game.. i messaged glu u should also n maybe they ll fix it🤞🏻
    I already did in the past and they didn't care, it was "my WiFi fault". But since now I don't get the gems they better do something 
    Sorry about it girl😒 hope they ll fix it
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    @MisaMisa I hope they fix the problem 💕
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoiler.
    I’m very disappointed in Glu, as this is now a ‘thing’... to only add new items during SuperStar events... At least release the Bonus K-Gem event so players can get a chance to earn the Gems to spend.

This is sooo true! It's ironic why GLU keeps on releasing SuperStar events when there is no way to earn K-gems. 🤦 Nothing's exciting about this game anymore. Players just wasted their money on this game. Since GLU is not releasing any updates for so fricking looong, this game will altogether just die like Nicki Minaj's game 🤦

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    MisaMisa said:
    I already did in the past and they didn't care, it was "my WiFi fault". But since now I don't get the gems they better do something 
    They said it was my connection fault again lmao. This is getting ridiculous. Why are we all still here ? this game and his owners are trolling us
    @MisaMisa i think they just find excuses cause to me they said that i play in multiple devices n they cant fix it. I never did it only play on mobile so its so bad what they r doing they just dnt care unfortunately. I m really so angry n they close the conversation without letting me say that i dnt n never did😡
    @titika82 I feel you :(
    No spoilers yet 😞
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Please give us a nice outfit and maybe a hairstyle this event!!!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 
    I am begging you GLU!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙