if by tomorrow I don’t find one I’ll create my own... dunno
    but I’ll keep you updated! 
  • jessyclassyjessyclassy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Found one! It’s black shaddow 
  • jessyclassyjessyclassy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Found one! It’s black shaddow 
  • carmen_von_deathcarmen_von_death Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I'm not full but I need active n experienced members. My krew is FloresDelMal
    I'm not full but I need active n experienced members. My krew is FloresDelMal
    I'm not full but I need active n experienced members. My krew is FloresDelMal.
    I'm not full but I need active n experienced members. My krew is FloresDelMal.
    I'm not full but I need active n experienced members. My krew is FLORESDELMAL so don't hesitate to join
    I'm not full but I need active n experienced members, my krew is FLORESDELMAL so don't hesitate to join
  • SarahBlanketsSarahBlankets Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    So I randomly joined one and I was okay with it, til I was kicked out of it.
  • Ripmommyeva27Ripmommyeva27 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    You are welcome to join my Krew is called just a dream 
    You are welcome to join my Krew is called just a dream and there is five spots available I always check who is sending kred daily and who is not 
    You are welcome to join my Krew is called just a dream and there is five spots available I always check who is sending kred daily and who is not 
    You are welcome to join my Krew is called just a dream and there is five spots available I always check who is sending kred daily 
  • haleighmarie8haleighmarie8 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hey guys hey guys I just made a Krew called Krewz2018 anyone is welcome to join, as long as they are active. I’m on the game as much as I can be with going to work and what not but I will boot anyone that is inactive (we all know how ANNOYING it is haha) thank you :) 
    Hey guys hey guys I just made a Krew called Krewz2018 anyone is welcome to join, as long as they are active. I’m on the game as much as I can be with going to work and what not but I will boot anyone that is inactive (we all know how ANNOYING it is haha) thank you :)