K&K Event Spoilers

Comments

• kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    Why Kylie and Kendall aren’t interested in the game? Where new update? Where new throwback box? Where special event?.... 
  • ZeenaZeena Registered Users 15 Posts
    Okay tbh we all know we are not going to get an update. In The past when we all lost our clothes they fixed it, with the iOS update a few months ago the game wasn't working and they fixed it. They see all our comments obviously. So with no update coming this is what you get if you get all the throwback boxes: you get Kgems and can buy anything and complete the Superstar events to get new outfits. Plus, with no new outfits and only throwback boxes everyone gets closer to getting Kgems!  :|
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I’ve loved sharing spoilers with you guys and seeing your outfits. Going forward, all weekend events for the Kendall & Kylie game will feature Throwback boxes as prizes.

The team is available if you need us – you can tag me, send me a private message, or send a message to Glu Support from your game anytime. We’ll let you know if there’s more news.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the throwback boxes be updated 
    I don't think we'll refresh the Throwback boxes, but I'll let you guys know if we do.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MisaMisaMisaMisa Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Shame. Bye. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Thank you Kalinda for sharing this with us. I'm very sad, but I saw it coming.
    I think for me this is time to 'call it quits'. I really loved this game and really loved my Krew, those dolls are so amazing. Thank you all and who knows, we might meet again.
    xoxo
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    In memory of KKG, I really hope that the developers will consider to add the rest of the TB items for us to complete the game. Thanks for the good time. @KalindaKing & KKG developer team. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AdeleKetzerAdeleKetzer Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    It's sad to see the end of something so good. Could have been avoided. Kisses to all.
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I don't think we'll refresh the Throwback boxes, but I'll let you guys know if we do.
    Do the possible and the impossible to refresh them. We need the throwback boxes from last year at least. Just this final effort.
    PLEASE 😞
    This isn’t cool. This game is dead. Where's the new event without throwback boxes? Where partyevent !? You can’t do new update to make a new throwback box!
    Where’s the meaning of this game?
  • AdeleKetzerAdeleKetzer Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Where’s the meaning of this game?
    This is a good question.
  • GenevaKKGGenevaKKG Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited November 2018
    It's sad that Glu doesn't care about this game and it's players anymore, but of course they still want people's money.

🙄

• jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    @KalindaKing I hope u guys think about updating the throwback boxes because I had lost everything and had stopped playing because I was having issues with the game and i just started playing back again. ..

Android player
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @KalindaKing I think the least you guys could do is update the throw back back boxes with all items including 2018, if we can’t get new items it would be nice to at least have to the chance to get all past items, and also for it not to be a super star weekend every throw back event, glu please listen to us 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Drea_ANDrea_AN Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Doing this, giving only tb boxes and not any new items in them, will lose so much players, expecially new ones. Plz be kind and update the game. I know if we could get new items in boxes and more outfits and new events (like back in old days when the game was good) you could and will get ppl to spend more money on it so it's a win-win. 
  • titika82titika82 Registered Users 47 Posts
    @KalindaKing will u continue posting what kind of event is it or will the events just continue with the normal line? Is it dating event? Thank u💕
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I didn't realise people still played this game tbh
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut hi, can u make a “palette” for all the items that can be obtained in the tb giftboxes? it can act as a “checklist” for us players on what items we got + what items we will be expecting! :-) i think itll make us players feel more excited that way
  • daniellelouisedaniellelouise Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I wish someone would just say if this game is over or not... how many more weekends are we going to play for throwback boxes? I have all the items already, haven’t had a storyline in almost a year, it’s really not cool being kept in the dark like this😒
    They stopped updating the game one and a half years ago and bugs have not been fixed for longer. The game has been slowly dying out soon apparently there will be no weekend outfits to win in the events. The game is already dead sorry 😐! 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Can you please put all the items in the throwback boxes?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    PLEASE this Ariana Grande hair in kkg!!!
    And update throwback box..
  • hoodstar33hoodstar33 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I absolutely HATE how they constantly do us dirty. They do not care. We have disappointed players here and all we ask is for an update to the throwback boxes. 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    And Kalinda literally told you all in November that she didn't think that they were gonna update them so why keep stressing yourselves over it ??? 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    There is no event?! @KalindaKing
    Android
    Sorry there was a delay in starting the event. It was our mistake. Check your games! 
    #VIPKalinda
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Woohoo! Thank you @KalindaKing!
    Android
  • malamimi123malamimi123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Where new update ?