Options

avtive nations - general discussion

ACTIVENATIONSACTIVENATIONS Registered Users 293 Posts
edited March 2019 in K&K General Discussion
PLEASE READ! BE ALERT!

Brooke has misused the video of Active Nations Krew Owner PRECIOUS.

I was approached by a fan of PRECIOUS', who noticed someone was using her 1B club picture on their account, she was very upset and wanted PRECIOUS to know right away. Her blatant thievery is worrisome for the community, who knows how many more pictures she has stolen, or is planning to steal, we already know she steals people's games, she is a thief and needs to be taken down.

BROOKE IS A CONFIRMED HACKER THAT HACKS EVERYONE'S KKG AND KKH ACCOUNTS. She has many instagram and facebook accounts.
Brooke has recently hacked a kkg player who just reached the 1 Billion Club. His name is R-eazy. We have no idea who R-eazy is, but she hacked their account. Brooke hacks accounts to sell them. Brooke is

HERE IS THE PROOF

CLICK THE LINK FOR OUR PREVIOUS THREAD AND SEE THE 1 BILLION FOLLOWERS CLUB VIDEO
https://communities.glu.com/kendall-and-kylie/discussion/5444961/1-billion-followers-in-kkg-1-billion-club-this-is-what-happens#latest

THE PROOF OF BROOKE'S HACKING HISTORY

Ex-member of Active Nations Alexa lost her account to Brooke.
Read the conversation that one of the Active Nations leaders had with Brooke on her Sellingkendallandkyliegame account

There are many more in Brooke's hacking history whom she has hacked. Please be aware, and read how she tries to fool you.

BROOKE CONTACTED ONE OF THE KKG PLAYERS TO TELL ACTIVE NATIONS THAT SHE IS LEAVING THE COMMUNITY ON JULY 24TH 2018. READ THE CONVERSATION.

BROOKE WASN'T SERIOUS ABOUT LEAVING THE COMMUNITY, STOPPING HACKING AND MISUSING OTHER'S ACCOUNT'S AS SHE POSTED ON HER TIMELINE.

This was her post on July 23rd 2018, but she came back again and started misusing Precious KKG 1 BILLION VIDEO claiming it as her account and that she got to 1B followers.

The Active Nations Krew has been in war with Brooke for more than 7 months. Brooke has hacked the game of our ex-member ALEXA. Active Nations has been attacking Brooke for hacking KKG Players and KKH player's games. When Brooke gets caught by Active Nations she create many Ig accounts as an undercover way to go and steal other kkg accounts, but Active Nations was always called for help from many players to expose the hacker Brooke.
We hope that there is an end and that Brooke won't hack again, but we will not stop exposing her as long as she is in the community, the kkg and kkh fight together against the hacker Brooke. Many players lost their accounts to Brooke.

THE KKG PLAYERS ARE CALLING FOR HELP, TO STOP THE HACKER AND GET THEIR ACCOUNTS BACK BY FORCE.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2018
    You cannot have multiple forum accounts @kkhdaisy I have closed your second one, and ask you to return to using your original. If there is a problem with this, dm me. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ClumsyKayeClumsyKaye Registered Users 46 Posts
    This is so sad. Thanks for brining it to everyone’s attention xx 💜
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Yeah right
  • Options
    titika82titika82 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Guys what did u do? Did ur leader get back her account? It happened few days ago to our leader too😰
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.