Pink Spirit looking for players!

2Next

Comments

• Kylie_kkgKylie_kkg Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello! My characters name is Kylie and I recently left a Krew because they weren’t active enough for me. I’ve read about your Krew and would like to join but it’s full
  • ClumsyKayeClumsyKaye Registered Users 46 Posts
    Kylie_kkg said:
    Hello! My characters name is Kylie and I recently left a Krew because they weren’t active enough for me. I’ve read about your Krew and would like to join but it’s full

Hey I’ve just made two spaces, Come join! 😊
    I’ve had a lot of requests from active players, I’ll post again if we get more spaces later in the week. 
    There’s a space in Pink Spirit at the moment for anyone looking for a chill krew full of fun active players from all over the world! 💜🌈
    Have made two spaces, active players wanted and welcome in Pink Spirit!  💜
    Hello everyone! Pink Spirit has just made three spaces! If you’re looking for an active krew with chill people who exchange kred and have parties then come check us out. 🌸💜
  • NylaaNylaa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Heyy, when will you have another open space ? 
    Nylaa ♥️
    Nylaa said:
    Heyy, when will you have another open space ? 
    Nylaa ♥️
    Hi Nylaa! Thanks for waiting. We will have space soon! Everyone is active at the moment, but once someone doesn’t send kred for seven days in a row, they are cut from the group. I will post as soon as we have spaces 😊  xx 
    We have one space at the moment! 
    We finally have space again! We have two spaces at the moment for anyone looking for a chill but active krew. 
    Due to the recent changes in the game, people have understandably been playing less and less, which is ok! The rule at Pink Spirit is that you have to exchange kred at least once a week. Once you go seven days without exchanging kred you will be cut from the krew (unless you give a heads up before!) so our krew is popular with people who work or study because there is less pressure to log in every day because life is more important than a game! Most players log in once every couple of days and more at weekends when we play games during events.
    Hope to see you there! 💜😊⭐️
  • cararawcararaw Registered Users 1 Posts
    Any free spaces? :--)
  • tre_vortre_vor Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Hi can I join? My name is Trevor in the game!