Report Glitches Here

Comments

• Tia1702Tia1702 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey! I have reached level 22 and won so many cloothes and prizes so far. But, suddenly, yesterday, when I clicked to play, my doll was dressed with other clothes, my level was 18 and everything I have won or bought is GONE!!!!! What should I do? I am one step to delete the game... Everything is lost
  • Tia1702Tia1702 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey! I have reached level 22 and won so many gifts and prizes so far. Suddenly, yesterday, when I clicked to play the game, it said I am level 18 and my doll was wearing older clothes. EVERY LITTLE CLOTHE I HAVE BOUGHT IS GONE . EVERYTHING IS GONE. EVEN MY K GEMS ARE NOT RIGHT. WHAT SHOULD I DO ??????
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Tia1702 wrote: »
    Hey! I have reached level 22 and won so many gifts and prizes so far. Suddenly, yesterday, when I clicked to play the game, it said I am level 18 and my doll was wearing older clothes. EVERY LITTLE CLOTHE I HAVE BOUGHT IS GONE . EVERYTHING IS GONE. EVEN MY K GEMS ARE NOT RIGHT. WHAT SHOULD I DO ??????

Hello, Tia1702! I've seen this happen to someone and here's what they did. Contact support by sending in a ticket and explain their situation. Include photos and receipts of purchases of things from the timeline that you've lost. Most likely the only thing that they can compensate are the event clothing or currencies (that's if you've bought from them) and taken a photo of as proof. I'll be the one to break the news for you they can't retrieve any progress that you've lost like levels and fans.

In this case with so many issues with Glu's support that I've experienced I would recommend to also include screenshot of your memory space showing that you have more than 2 GB, that way they can't use the whole. "We are sorry to say it's not a problem in our end but yours. Make sure you have enough memory space and a strong reliable wifi connection." It also reassures them that this is not a issue that's going to keep on happening on the future.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    2m3jmeb.png

what's with this game? The event hasn't even started yet has it?
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    2m3jmeb.png

what's with this game? The event hasn't even started yet has it?

No it hasn't astray. I think it's a glitch everyone is experiencing
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm having such a horrible time with this game:(. Like I still can't play for crying out loud. Here's my complaint/rant for glu to read since they clearly don't give a **** about finding a solution for my in-game issues.:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm having such a horrible time with this game:(. Like I still can't play for crying out loud. Here's my complaint/rant for glu to read since they clearly don't give a **** about finding a solution for my in-game issues.:mad:

I feel you Carol! I feel like that I've been talking to a wall with trying to get some kind of help. I've already tried the support and quite frankly I have no more choice but to wait for the next update. I've never missed a single event on the game ever and in this update I've already missed 2 because of the same issue. It's also like we've been waiting week after weeks... for just even a notice! oh well!! :(
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I feel you Carol! I feel like that I've been talking to a wall with trying to get some kind of help. I've already tried the support and quite frankly I have no more choice but to wait for the next update. I've never missed a single event on the game ever and in this update I've already missed 2 because of the same issue. It's also like we've been waiting week after weeks... for just even a notice! oh well!! :(

Yes omg this game's company has the worst customer support of all time. Ugh❗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm sorry Ladouce i know the feeling all too well
    Yes omg this game's company has the worst customer support of all time. Ugh❗

After what seemed like forever to get assistance from GLU they give me an answer opposite of what I wrote them for then tell me I can restart,why would I when it's just gonna glitch on me for the fourth time again? I told them no thanks and you are right their customer care does suck Carol :)
    I swear that it feels like GLU has stopped caring about how we feel when it comes to this game as long as they're collecting our money they don't care. Please pay attention to the people playing this game before it ends up like either katy perry pop or britney spears: American Dream Glu

I did an action that is STUCK on a gig I'm doing which was a waste of ENERGY!!! -_-

Dear Glu, please fix your ****py game it is annoying and frustrating that you keep adding new **** but NOT fixing old problems!!!! my patience is running out with this game my faith in you all is halfway out the door so please fix this game for crying out loud. :)

2gww2vm.png
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Is anybody having this issue? I'm experiencing this for over a month now.

I can't open the weekly Kendall giftbox. There is a yellow 1 indicating I have a box to open but then when I go to check there isn't a yellow ! and also no countdown on the Kendall box. Last week when some people, including myself, got kicked out of the krew due to a glitch I noticed that I could open it. That was when there were no kred boxes and krew boxes. I already PM'd Kalinda but it seems like she forgot about the issue.
  • trashchantrashchan Registered Users 1 Posts
    iOS
    iPhone 7
    iOS 10.3.3
    Version 2.8
    Energy not regenerating correctly, takes HOURS to recharge and not even all the way. Unable to complete events anymore. Please please fix this!!
  • EmiliaNoelleEmiliaNoelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    HELP!

I can't log into Facebook in the game, but it can login to Google play. When I press the log in to Facebook button, it will load the Facebook screen then it will close the game.

Android.
    IOS & Android. 
    HELP!

I can't log into Facebook in the game, but it can login to Google play. When I press the log in to Facebook button, it will load the Facebook screen then it will close the game.

Android.

Contact GLU about that, have you tried to clear your cache?
  • Ava_NicoleAva_Nicole Registered Users 14 Posts
    I had to reset my phone. When I try to load my saved game, it says it can’t be loaded from the server. My KKH game and everything else is all where I left off. If anyone from Kweens & Kings Krew sees this, that’s why I haven’t been around for a couple of weeks now. 
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    Ava, glad to know you didn't leave us! We're waiting for you to come back :):)
  • derpnerysderpnerys Registered Users 1 Posts
    Platform: Android
    Device Make/Model: Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie
    OS Version: Android 7.1.1
    Game Version: 2.8.0

I've been playing for a while but I just joined the forum so I'm not sure if this is a known issue or not. My game does not save the progress sometimes when I exit the game. For example, I'll start a 4-hour event or task. My energy is enough to fill maybe 3.5 stars so with nothing else to do, I exit the app. After an hour or two, I open the app again only to find that I'm back to zero stars and my energy has not refilled at all, yet the event timer is running just as it should with the time left.

This happened quite a few times and I have to be very, very careful that I exit the app right. I can't even remove it from my recently opened apps because that's when it usually happens. This doesn't happen with my KKH app though (I can close it and remove it from my recent with no progress lost whatsoever) so I don't know what's wrong.
  • Arianna517Arianna517 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Every weekend event for the past month and a half or so, I have jobs that duplicate themselves for or 5 times. I finish the one and there is 3 to 5 more of the same job to do again. Since it is impossible to do the same job 5 times I lose tons of followers. This only happens during the weekend events too. I have contacted support with screenshots plenty and just a we are sorry and trying to blame my device. My bandwidth is fast device has plenty of space and I have no issues with other games. Other krew members have had this issue so Glu fix your game or how about better sell the game to a higher end company with better programmers that can do the repairs so we dont get ripped off so much.
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    Not a major glitch, but still thought I'd report it anyways so it may be resolved and not confuse any new players. 

I'm pretty sure it was meant to be Aubrey texting me that and not Perry.
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    Guys I don’t have the party button it has happened to me before as another character but I have the button for her now ! P.S : whenever I want to report it , it gets out of the app ! ?
  • DoeeyesDoeeyes Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    When I was happily playing K&K a message popped up asking me If I wanted to take over a saved game which had less money less gems than I already did.I clicked ' select my current game ' and suddenly a message was posted in the Krew chat under my name asking if I can change my gender here.I swear to go I didn't type a word in the chat.Instantly leader kicked me out thinking I'm a perve. Then I joined a new krew and I was horrified when I saw the little profile picture of my doll ( not the doll though ) has changed to the doll from that saved game.only the profile picture though not my gems or money levels or the avatar.
  • AceunicornAceunicorn Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Note 9
    Game Version: 2.8.0

I'll start a gig and earn some stars, then when my energy rebuilds and I come back to earn more stars, they're all gone and I have to start over with half the time left. 
  • eyyoanieyyoani Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My game seem to be a little messed up. When I start the app I either:
    Get two pop up messages that say that there are no available videos to watch and after closing them I’m brought in to my game, only problem is the actions to get hearts or stars during events are all gone.
    OR I get one pop up that tells me there are no available videos to watch and then an event pop up pretty much freezes the game. Can’t click close or settings or gems or anything...
  • itsvalcalderitsvalcalder Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    got set back to level 17 when i shd be at level 20+. clothes, hairstyles, accessories gone and i contacted the customer support. they said it's due to network discrepancy and i shd connect to a strongrr wifi but what does it have to do with items disappearing??????
  • tuthebreadtuthebread Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It keeps on draining my energy. I was presented with 24/30, but then i lost my wifi. I turned my data on and it took me back to the point where I have 0/30. It's so annoying, it has happened MULTIPLE TIMES. FIX THIS GAME GODDAMN.
  • JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited April 2020
    It keeps on draining my energy. I was presented with 24/30, but then i lost my wifi. I turned my data on and it took me back to the point where I have 0/30. It's so annoying, it has happened MULTIPLE TIMES. FIX THIS GAME GODDAMN.
  • ashbrady927ashbrady927 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Device model: Samsung galaxy 6

For some reason, I'm not getting anymore story events at all so there's nothing for me to do in the game. The last event I did was a modeling show with McBrizzy, when he tells you Aubrey was stalking him at the airport. On top of this, I'm constantly getting kicked out off my own group that I created. Many members of my group have been experiencing the same issue. Also, sending and collecting kred has become incredibly annoying because an error message pops up or the app completely crashes. I think we need another update. Please help!
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    hello!  <3
    i have been playing Kendall and Kylie for about a month (quarantine is boring hahaha) and since i started i have been unable to see what i’m typing - in the krew chat, my message doesn’t show, i can type and if i know exactly what i’m saying it’s fine but i don’t actually see it until i hit send? 
    i also have had this issue with joining a NEW krew, i looked online for active krews, but when i go to type in their name, the little search box and my keyboard pop up, i can type (and my predictive text bar registers what i’m typing but nothing actually gets typed in the search bar! 

like others have mentioned, i also experienced the glitch where i kept getting removed from my krew - if i reloaded the game, reconnected to my facebook 18million times, then all of the sudden i was back in! super weird. a few of the other members in the krew i was in also experienced this. 

anywho, i’m on an apple device, and my ID is 7d98ab0c-d608-4ee1-b706-624769804899

thanks in advance!! <3<3 
    all in all i love both the k&k game and kim’s game! they’ve been keeping me busy while i’m stuck home from work!
  • Natalie014Natalie014 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    iPhone 10 (XR)
    iOS 13.1
    Version 2.8.2

Problem: It seems like the Ads won’t play (the ones your supposed to see when watching to get cash or example) and it’s not a problem with my WiFi because it’s been a problem since I started the game..?
  • bekithehomunculusbekithehomunculus Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I can’t press OK to get off the special boxes preview and into the game.