Options

Report Glitches Here

1234568Next

Comments

• Options
    siljemariehsiljemarieh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The game just ends up freezing when I get to the gift box option, so I’m not able to get into the game at all. I’ve tried restarting the app and I’ve checked it for updates. But still? This is not supposed to happen, it just ends up being a game I won’t play anymore..
  • Options
    LoiannKKHLoiannKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    iOS - iPhone 7
    Game Version: 2.8.2

I play KKH and I recently download the KKG because of how much I love KKH. I am so disappointed. It seems as if this game was completely thrown out by GLU and KKH was put on a pedestal.
    KKH has glitches once in a while but they are no where as many or as bad as the glitches in the KKG.  
    According to the App Store, this game was last updated a year ago. GLU, I don’t know what type of contract you have/had with Kendall and Kylie but please do something about this game. Either update it to fix all the glitches and provide incentives for players or remove the app from every App Store. The constant neglect has made me feel under appreciated as a player of this game. Not only are you neglecting the game, but the players too 💔
    iOS Player | KKH Level 29 
  • Options
    dtaz34dtaz34 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    iOS - iPhone 11 Pro Max 

After this weekends event the “happy birthday Kylie” the game completely went hagwire on me which I’m completely sad about since I have about 175mil followers alot of event clothing and spent money on gems. 
    I have my own krew, which is not showing me anymore. But it’s showing me other krews then when I press “join” it says “your already in a krew” oh really??? WHERE?? I made a whole new account on my old phone new Apple ID as well to see if my krew was there and sure enough it was. I was the leader. So what’s going on? Support is no help saying it’s fine on there end. The new account as well was acting up kept freezing at the event screen. 
    I cannot see my friends post as well which is odd. Event my friends list when I click people it shows different people not them. Support is no help clueless. 
    I’m currently working on Apple to get a refund for all the money I spent since If they can’t fix this game I’m not starting over.