Krew issues

raimarieraimarie Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I was in a krew now it says I need to join a krew but when I try it says I'm already part of one but when I go on the krew chat it tells me to join a krew!! So frustrating 

Comments

• aliiceaaliicea Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve been having the same problem! It’s very annoying, did you resolve this issue ?? Cause I would appreciate some help!
  • dtaz34dtaz34 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m having the same problem as well! I even have my own krew as well one I created. I’m not seeing my friends post’s as well. Are you guys? The support are not very helpful. Hopefully they are on a fix 
    edited August 2020
    This is how it looks on my end.  I also bought gems with this special event and woke up and they were missing lucky the support was quick and gave them all back. then now this bug? Glad I’m not the only one with this issue   
    About friends post I don’t know, the few friends I have I don’t think have been recently active, which is why I want to join an active Krew, I’ve emailed the support  and I’m still waiting for a reply. It’s very frustrating so I really hope it gets fixed. On my end it’s just like yours, so it must be some sort of bug.
  • raimarieraimarie Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thats all mine keeps doing! I have contacted support as well but haven't heard anything :/
  • candescocandesco Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I have the same problems since this weekend. It started at Saturday. That birthday event was going on and i left the game for a while to recharge my energy. That's a thing i do often. But when i came back and wanted to enter the chatbox,also to see if someone has sent kreds, i got a message that i don't belong to a krew, while i didn't left. I also don't get messages anymore from friends, from their activity. And that is going on now ever since Saturday. I already deinstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared cache couple of times, force stopped the game, nothing helps. It seems the problem is on glu's side and then especially the multiplayer side. I can connect to google play games, finish goals, go on dates, participate to events and claim rewards, but not able to see friends and my krew.
    I play on Android and save my progress to google play games.   
    I just received this from support! Hopefully they can fix this soon! 
    Got the same message from them. Hope they fix it by this weeks event but doubt it. 
    They have sorted it out by the fact i now dont have a krew and there's no 'random' krews to join 
    Pretty sure it’s out again. Not seeing my friends posts. Can see my krew but when someone new joins it says %friendname%
    I joined another krew but it wouldn't show me any names it just comes up 'members in the chat and 'friend' on the list 
  • candescocandesco Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    aliicea said:
    I just received this from support! Hopefully they can fix this soon! 
    Standard reply. Often automated. Nothing has changed in the meanwhile. Still same for me. Still no krew and no updates from friends. Probably it doesn't have priority over at glu. I think i'm gonna remove it then. I don't mind playing solo,but if you know that a game has certain multiplayer functions and those don't work, then you actually play a half game.
    It still seems to be an issue! Nothing has been resolved! I was in a krew for 1 day with it working now it doesn't, cant send kred, no names, nothing!
  • Michelle2004__Michelle2004__ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Happend to me too i was in a krew but it started to glitch my friends didn't look the same even when they where offline and i deleted it and re-installed it then i was already logged in with my facebook account. i was number 1 on the most followed list 78m followers vanessa lee level 26 i had so many nice clothes and all this cause my krew was glitching... 
  • Michelle2004__Michelle2004__ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts