Hearts & stars in the wardrobe?

annie17annie17 Registered Users 12 Posts
What do the hearts and the star symbols in the wardrobe mean? I know that certain clothes increase the number that you get, but I have no idea what their purpose is.

Also, I noticed that sometimes I get an extra bonus star before I start a photo shoot, date, etc. but recently I'm not getting the bonus star, so I have to earn all 5 in the project. How do you get that extra star?

Comments

• annie17annie17 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Also, I tried to go on a few dates, but most of the dates made comments like "I wish you prepared for our date" or "I wish you dressed better" (something along those lines). I'm not sure what are considered "quality" clothes for them?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The Star and Heart symbols on clothing represent the bonus they will give. For example; Any clothing with a Star Symbol in the wardrobe, when worn, will give you that bonus star on projects :)

Meanwhile the heart symbol on clothing will give you a bonus heart on dates when worn. Meaning when you wear these items you will only have to gain 4 hearts rather than the full 5 :3
    annie17 wrote: »
    Also, I tried to go on a few dates, but most of the dates made comments like "I wish you prepared for our date" or "I wish you dressed better" (something along those lines). I'm not sure what is considered "quality" clothes for them?

This will be down to the heart symbol clothing too :D
    I've tried wearing clothes with stars when working on a project, but the extra star wasn't given to me. Do you think that every item being worn has to be one of the star clothes (same goes for the hearts and dates)?
    Yes I think you have to wear at least two items with the bonus feature in order for it to work. You can always try it out by selecting Come Back Later rather than starting the project and change some items of clothing :)

Edit: I would try it out but I have most of the clothes and cannot remember what's what xD I'm currently wearing this;
    eq5ab5.png

And it gave me the bonus star. But tbh every project I have done has given me that bonus star with every outfit I have worn :3
    Great, thank you for your help! I still don't have a ton of money in the game yet (like $4,000) but it seems to be adding up faster. I'll try a new outfit out before my next project and see if it works. :)
    No problemo :) I only have about 4000 cash too xD Just have a lot of generous friends to thank for my wardrobe :o Let me know how you get on whether that be replying on here or inboxing me. Hope you get your bonus star soon :3
  • Lina9513Lina9513 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I think the bonus star also depends on if you start the project right away or "come back later"
    Possibly but I have done the come back later option a few times and when I return I still have the bonus star :) I think after investigating the number of stars you have in the wardrobe is what you need, which is displayed next your character on the left hand side. This acts as your star appeal and hearts are how attractive you are to NPC's and on dates, the higher the number is in your wardrobe the more appeal you have on projects & dates.
  • gracie9gracie9 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I may be wrong for others (I would wonder why), but I know for sure when I play the game that you do not have to wear any star or heart items to photoshoots, dates, etc... but only have then in your inventory. So you do need to buy them and accumulate the number of stars and hearts but you can wear whatever you want.
    :) I play KKH and Stardom: Hollywood :) ~ Add me on Game Center: graciela>
    Na you you right :) I mentioned this in my previous comment after investigating. It's all about the numbers underneath the star and heart symbol next to your avatar in the wardrobe :) These are your your star power. The more you have the better which you can get by buying the clothing. It does actually tell you at the beggining of the game what they are xD
    Oh sorry, I missed that one lol
    Haha! no problemo xD welcome to the forums :D
    Thank you so much! :D
  • wjmfreemanwjmfreeman Registered Users 5 Posts
    Does the amount of stars and hearts you have in your wardrobe need to change with each level you're on? I'm a level 8 and I haven't seen the bonus star for the tasks I have to complete, but I did see them at lower levels.
    If you want that bonus heart and star you need to buy clothes with those symbols regularly to keep your star power as high as possible :)