Options

KKH Android & Kindle Friends

SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
Android & Kindle Friends!

BqWafnpCQAAbqVZ.jpg

If you are in need of friends in KKH and play on either a Kindle or Android device, you have come to the right place! Add your Facebook or Google+ details here and search the post for all the current players looking for friends!

To find out more about Friends in KKH check out the Adding Friends and The Benefits post ^_^

For Facebook invites, you must be friends on Facebook and you and your friends must be signed in via the Facebook option in the game, otherwise they definitely won't show up.

For
Google+ invites, you and your friends must follow and add each other to Circles in order for them to show up in your contacts.

Your friends may take some time to show up in your contacts but they will do eventually.

Please Note: Sadly it is no longer possible to connect across platforms: Apple devices can play with Apple devices only. Android devices can play with Android devices only.

Now get adding and making in-game buddies ;)

For recent friend posts, skip to the last page of this post for the most recently active players.

P.S: All New Add Me or Gift Request Posts that appear in this forum will be moved to the appropriate threads. If you posted a name/gift request somewhere other than these threads or the gifting threads, expect it be moved here for everyone's convenience.
Prev13456720

Comments

• Options
    Dulcis MortisDulcis Mortis Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi everyone, please add me I am an A-Lister on the three stardom games on iOS and play daily n_n

Facebook: vane.4u2@gmail.com (send me a message just telling "stardom")
  • Options
    Csmith547Csmith547 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Do u kno how I become a d list celebrity ?
  • Options
    gigidash21gigidash21 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
    Add me on facebook
  • Options
    gigidash21gigidash21 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
  • Options
    NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    This post is for players who play on andriod and need friends. So just add your info.

My facebook name is Envy Homunculi. Sorry have no clue how to put my page link lol. But I should be easy to find.:-)
  • Options
    Tilley_xoTilley_xo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Looking for friends on KKH game centre Id Tilley_xo or email tirrenrichesellis@hotmail.com
    Daily player :)
  • Options
    magichan1983magichan1983 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Sorry ppl. I don't know what happend but my game crashes every time when I try to open it. I can't do anything!!! Maybe anyone else can help?
  • Options
    Try closing it down so it is no longer running in the background and relaunching. Hopefully that does the trick :)
  • Options
    VivicupidVivicupid Registered Users 3 Posts
  • Options
    LjayjarvLjayjarv Registered Users 9 Posts
    Add me for android please https://www.facebook.com/laurajaynejarvis
  • Options
    KotaKota Registered Users 16 Posts
    facebook.com/yeunni

Made a facebook specifically for Stardom games! I love to gift people so add me~
  • Options
    Layla B.Layla B. Registered Users 1 Posts
    Need friends 4 KK Hollywood
    Add me www.facebook.com/sailormoon209
  • Options
    KotaKota Registered Users 16 Posts
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood Facebook Friends!

Is this forum only for android users? I've been added by two people so far and have hard restarted the game several times to see if the add worked and it didn't. I even sent them invites, but still nothing. I'm starting to think that maybe they're playing on Apple devices while I'm playing on Android? If that's true, maybe adding a form that people can fill out to help make it clear what device someone is playing on would be good.
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Daily player. Android.

[url]Http://Facebook.com/bobbiem629[/url]
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Kota wrote: »
    Is this forum only for android users? I've been added by two people so far and have hard restarted the game several times to see if the add worked and it didn't. I even sent them invites, but still nothing. I'm starting to think that maybe they're playing on Apple devices while I'm playing on Android? If that's true, maybe adding a form that people can fill out to help make it clear what device someone is playing on would be good.

Hey sorry Kota I have only just seen your comment! No this forum is for all players of KKH which you have probably gathered by now :p Meanwhile this post is for Android & Kindle players in need of friends. The facebook connection takes a while to load any friends you may have. They should all load onto your game in the next few days. Your friends also need to be signed into facebook via the game in order for them to show up :o
  • Options
    allisonlaneallisonlane Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm looking for Facebook friends. Daily Android player. I just created this account for games sothat's why it looks blank. :)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005030686430
  • Options
    whimsicalwhimsical Registered Users 9 Posts
  • Options
    StevieSmithStevieSmith Registered Users 1 Posts
    https://www.facebook.com/stevieesmithh - send me a message saying stardom and ill accept
  • Options
    BitsterBitster Registered Users 1 Posts
    Add me ccokct077908
  • Options
    francenkfrancenk Registered Users 2 Posts
    Friends! please add me on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/nk.gia

=)
  • Options
    ashleya89ashleya89 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Add me on Facebook! Obsessed with the game, daily player, willing to send gifts and what not! My Facebook is only for app/game purposes, so no timeline clogging, I promise.

http://www.facebook.com/ashleyachin89
  • Options
    RinaRina Registered Users 3 Posts
    I made a facebook profile specifically for the game so no clogging or anything!
    Android users, I'm here! ♥
  • Options
    jessicab14jessicab14 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Daily player.. I send gifts as much as I can so I would love for people to add me who play everyday and I'll do the same. If send me request please tell me your playing kimk
    www.facebook.com/jessicabuchanan948
  • Options
    kaycuddykaycuddy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello! Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Kayb0 I play daily
  • Options
    nikisparklesnikisparkles Registered Users 2 Posts
    ok FB never worked for me, so here's my G+

https://plus.google.com/+NikiSparkles
  • Options
    rlevine1993rlevine1993 Registered Users 3 Posts
    add me: rlevine1993
  • Options
    Jenniferlawrence720Jenniferlawrence720 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Add me.. Jennifer on KKH look me up on Facebook using my email since I've got the same name as a well known actress :(jenniferlawrence720@yahoo.com
  • Options
    rencsiirencsii Registered Users 6 Posts
    Android users, please add me HERE! A lister, I play every day
    Android users, please add me HERE!
  • Options
    NiiicolexoNiiicolexo Registered Users 1 Posts
    My name's niiicolexo@gmail.com or https://www.facebook.com/niiicolexo on KKH :) B lister who plays daily
  • Options
    patricia/bearpatricia/bear Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey everyone! I just want to give this awesome bit of information: you can add friends to circles in your google+ account instead of facebook. if your interested my google+ is patricia kircher im an a lister and I do gift and gift back. happy days!!!