Sending Gift

NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
edited January 2021 in KKH Squads
Well I Finally Notice That Its Cheaper To Gift Clothes To Friends, Then Actually Having To Buy Them Yourself. Can Save Tons Of Stars, And Coins...Silly Me :)

Two Question???

(1) If Someone Who Is Higher Than Me Or Vice Versa, Will I/They Be Able To Accept To An Item That Is Above Mines/Their Level????

(2) Sooooo, Who Would Like To Be Trading Buddies :D

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah gifting is the way to go when it comes to filling up your wardrobe :) It's kinda a "I scratch your back if you scratch mine" kinda game :3

No matter what rank you are or your friends you will be able to send and receive gifts from everyone ^_^

I'll send you some goodies, but I am not loaded yet so I'll gift one or two bits for now. But once my bank balance has reached a point like it has in Stardom I tend to gift everyone in my contacts on a regular basis :o
  • NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    for some reason you are not showing up on my contact. But I sent another invite anyway :)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ohh if you're a facebook user I won't sadly. Glu have changed their servers so iOS players can no longer interact with Android or Kindle players :(
  • KiddTazzyKiddTazzy Registered Users 3 Posts
    We can be trade buddies! I gift everyone daily that gifts me! KiddTazzy
  • carebear84carebear84 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am still trying to figure this one out. Wish me luck..
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2021
    hi @carebear84.   Welcome.  What are you trying to figure out?   This thread is ancient, and in the wrong place,  it’s good to start off r earring the rules.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5455043/forum-rules#latest    Then if you tell me what kind of help y ou’re looking for, I’ll help you or send you to the right place.  ]
    edit- moved this to Gifting & Friends and please check your inbox messages.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary