Call time #1

Sean 93Sean 93 Registered Users 4 Posts
Can anyone tell me why Simon still hasn't called me to do the 1st catwalk job ? It said he will call me in 3 hours then after 3 hours it said he will call you shortly but it's been about 4 hours now and still hasn't called me ? I need to do 3 of them within 24 hours but he's not calling me and times ticking :/ any one know how to help ?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Simon will only call regarding tasks when the countdown for it says "Available soon" and the Simon will call countdown says "Will call shortly".

Also if you already have a project on the go, he will not call you. You must complete it before you can receive any other calls from Simon :)
  • Sean 93Sean 93 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was hoping you wasn't going to say that lol because the only other task I have from him is a 24 hour long task so it will take ages to complete :/ oh well thanks.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Sean 93 wrote: »
    I was hoping you wasn't going to say that lol because the only other task I have from him is a 24 hour long task so it will take ages to complete :/ oh well thanks.

No problemo :D I'm here to help xD

Haha! You have only just began! You will have 48 hour shoots next xD I've been playing the stardom games for years so i've learnt how to deal with those big projects, you will get used to them the more you play & learn to enjoy them :3

It will be done before you know it! Plus if you get 5 stars you will get a heap of fans for it when the feed debates but looks like you won't be getting that catwalk goal a series done :/ Unless you are half way through filming the 24 hour project?

In future don't agree to other projects when you are close to getting a time limited goal one :3
  • jazzypoojazzypoo Registered Users 3 Posts
    Simon will only call regarding tasks when the countdown for it says "Available soon" and the Simon will call countdown says "Will call shortly".

Also if you already have a project on the go, he will not call you. You must complete it before you can receive any other calls from Simon :)

I dont have any other tasks to complete and it says will be "available soon" for Simons call and its been hours I left Soho came back and still nothing help
  • Amygm93Amygm93 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi!

I too am having problem with this task, I was in the middle of a larger task and I didn't complete the 3rd catwalk task in time to do the actual catwalk task and now it hasn't come back I just keep getting called to do regular tasks like photoshoots and appearances it's been like that for 2 weeks any help please? :(