Getting married? Pet shops?

AuroraOcéaneAuroraOcéane Registered Users 24 Posts
Heyho :)

What a cool new glu game! So I was wondering if things work quiet the same as in Stardom Hollywood? Is it worth to go on a date because I can get engaged etc.? And what about the pets? Did anyone figure out if there's a pet shop somewhere yet , or can I only buy the cat? I also wonder about the heart and star symbols on the clothes. What do they effect? Thanks a lot :)

Comments

• KotaKota Registered Users 16 Posts
    Heyho :)

What a cool new glu game! So I was wondering if things work quiet the same as in Stardom Hollywood? Is it worth to go on a date because I can get engaged etc.? And what about the pets? Did anyone figure out if there's a pet shop somewhere yet , or can I only buy the cat? I also wonder about the heart and star symbols on the clothes. What do they effect? Thanks a lot :)

Hey~! Welcome to the game c:

1. Currently there is no marriage option, but it's likely that in the future it will be done. Going on dates can earn you fans if you date high ranked NPCs.

2. There are no pet shops, however when you move into certain homes, when you're furnishing the house, you can buy a pet. Currently, the house in Calabas can give you a cute little fluffy puppy in a shirt, and the house in Miami gets you a miniature pincher. I think those are the only two houses that have room for pets, so in total there are three pets.

3. Hearts and stars in the wardrobe work like this:

Hearts give you a bonus heart when dating someone.
    Stars give you a bonus star working on projects.

This means that the little gauge in the bottom corner of your screen will have one spot already filled during a project or date. That means instead of five hearts/stars to fill, you only have to do four which means less energy/money spent when doing either! Saves you time, too.

Also, you may notice that when you go on dates, your date may have something to say about your outfit depending on how high your heart level is. If it's low, they'll insult you, but if it's high, they'll compliment you.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    There are slight differences to Stardom: Hollywood. For starters there are no petstores in KKH, you buy pets directly from your home :) as the relationship stages, I haven't investigated this yet but i doubt marriage is available yet.

The stars and heart symbols on clothing in the wardrobe is your star power. You will see A star and heart symbol next to your character in the wardrobe. This states your current "Star Power" the more star clothing you own, you will get a bonus star when doing projects, which is instead of getting all your lines right in Stardom.

The heart symbol works the same but on dates, if you don't have enough your date will criticise your outfit xD