Best glitch!

KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
There's a post like this in Stardom Hollywood so why not make one in KKH? I wanna see who you're dating in KKH. I'll post mine in a bit, but I'm just curious to see and hear how it all happened.
Lucy

Comments

• December13December13 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well when I first started the game, I chose to flirt with Dirk Diamonds, and when Willow got mad at me for filtering with him, I decided to make her even more mad by dating him more. So, he's my current bæ
  • SexxxkittenSexxxkitten Registered Users 4 Posts
    How do you date someone????? I have lots of contacts but don't know how to call anyone for a date
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You can only date those you have flirted with, or real friends. The in-game characters you have flirted with have a heart by their name in your contacts. Go to a restaurant or bar, such as the Brew Palms and click in the heart with a + next to it. This will take you to your contacts. Click who you wanna date and then their speech bubble, and taa-dahhh you are on a date :)
  • carmeltnt2carmeltnt2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    All the ones I call for dates have negative things to say about my style of clothes, no matter what I have on. I was wearing a ball gown and was told that I was underserved for the date. He had on a wife beater!!!! Really??!! None of the dates have positive comments, so I decided not to date at all.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is because you need to improve your star power & it doesn't matter what you wear :) In order for your dates to compliment you, you need to buy clothing with the heart symbol :) The more you have, the more they like and you get a bonus heart on dates, meaning you only need to get 4 rather than 5.

The same applies with the items in wardrobe with a star on them, the more you the more chance you get in getting a bonus star on projects ^_^