Options

Stuck on the "That Lovin Feeling" goal

IndigoIndigo Registered Users 7 Posts
Hi all. I seem to be stuck on the that loving feeling goal where you have to go on three dates. I've been on like 10 and I still can't seem to complete the goal. It's really frustrating. Any help? Thanks :-)

Comments

• Options
    IsarahIsarah Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here I'm stuck
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one
  • Options
    InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    It's probably glitching.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yes this is a glitch, loads of players have successfully completed 3 dates and the goal still remains at 0. All of whom are experiencing it please report it to glu via their Support page. State your game, device and the issue clearly and the team will address it as soon as they can :)
  • Options
    Yes this is a glitch, loads of players have successfully completed 3 dates and the goal still remains at 0. All of whom are experiencing it please report it to glu via their Support page. State your game, device and the issue clearly and the team will address it as soon as they can :)

Hey samuraipizzacat it's me the one in twitter xD I'm waiting for their email they didn't send it yet
  • Options
    Thanks for your help :)
  • Options
    Isarah will you post what they say when you receive it?
  • Options
    JosephgigJosephgig Registered Users 1 Posts
  • Options
    Indigo wrote: »
    Isarah will you post what they say when you receive it?

I'm on it don't worry I hope they respond fast
  • Options
    Isarah wrote: »
    Hey samuraipizzacat it's me the one in twitter xD I'm waiting for their email they didn't send it yet

Haha! Heyyy Isarah :3 They will respond as soon as they can :) Be patient when waiting on replies as they probably have backdate of emails xD but they should get back to you soon with any luck :o
  • Options
    Lol I hope so Ty once again
  • Options
    MshaniceMshanice Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hello, and thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care

We sincerely apologize for the issue you've experienced. The team is aware of this issue and it will be addressed in an update this week. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

^^ They sent me that email 5 minutes ago. If any are still stuck like I am we'll be unstuck soon lol.
    Game Center | Adore.Santana ( I accept and gift all - give me a couple hours..it's a lot of people lol and I don't just gift one thing.)
    If I don't gift you in 2 days, just inbox me on here.
  • Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Mshanice wrote: »
    Hello, and thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care

We sincerely apologize for the issue you've experienced. The team is aware of this issue and it will be addressed in an update this week. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

^^ They sent me that email 5 minutes ago. If any are still stuck like I am we'll be unstuck soon lol.

YAY!!!!! Thanks for contacting them and posting their reply��
  • Options
    Awesome! Glad it has been addressed :)