How long does Simon calls back?

WrocketkatWrocketkat Registered Users 3 Posts
I accidentally said no to Simon on the task to complete a fashion show at Muse. How long do i have to wait till he calls again?

Comments

• InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    You usually have to wait an hour for him to call back. If you have other quests available, he usually calls after you've finished another quest.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • StockgeniusStockgenius Registered Users 1 Posts
    It depends, but usually an hour or 2.
    Add Me: Mckenny

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is the best!
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    He should call back every hour unless you have an outstanding project to do :) The purple ! in the top left of the screen is Simon's call back countdown. You check how long you have to wait for a call from him by clicking it :3
  • LILPHATFACELILPHATFACE Registered Users 7 Posts
    Simon still has not called me yes I have outstanding tasks but it says hes going to call and it has been well over a week. What do I do?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    He will not call you while you have a project to do :) You have to complete it in order to receive any calls from Simon even if his countdown says "Will call shortly" :3
  • LILPHATFACELILPHATFACE Registered Users 7 Posts
    I can't finish them w/o his calls. I have went to each place and it won't even let me start the task