Kim K app down?

kayleigh05kayleigh05 Registered Users 2 Posts
Im trying to get on the kardashian game right now & it keeps saying "cant connect" & to check my wifi. i know my wifi is connected so idk why its doing this. Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• JillebethJillebeth Registered Users 7 Posts
    I am having the same problem. Everything else connects.
  • kayleigh05kayleigh05 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hopefully this is just a temporary thing then. Glad im not the only one!
  • juliananavarrojuliananavarro Registered Users 5 Posts
    yeah, me too! everything else is working though, it can't be my connection
  • PheonomaPheonoma Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue too. We'll just have to wait, the problems will hopefully be gone soon!
  • JillebethJillebeth Registered Users 7 Posts
    Right in the middle of an job. This is gonna mess with my stars.:(
  • AdfloresAdflores Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having the same problem ! Hopefully they solve it soon, I was just getting hooked on it lol
  • PatriceCS12PatriceCS12 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Whew! I ain't the only one �� they still need to fix it! Lol
  • SonofriganteSonofrigante Registered Users 5 Posts
    I had JUST started a new job. Do you think they'll have some sort of delay due to the game being down or am I screwed?
  • BabyharvBabyharv Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem, I thought it was just me. Happy to see it's not just me. I hope it gets fixed soon I am hooked lol
  • RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    I had JUST started a new job. Do you think they'll have some sort of delay due to the game being down or am I screwed?

Sorry but I think you're screwed. When I was able to get back in my time ran out. Last time this happened I lost fans for not finishing with the complete stars. Not the end of the world just frustrating. They should reset it for us or give us the option to redo the job as the fault is theirs. Good luck and hope they give us all K stars the inconvenience.