Accidentally Deleted Game

cleocatracleocatra Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello. I accidentally deleted my game, and when I re-installed it, all my info was gone and it started a new game. PLEASE tell me there's a way to recover it, I was an A-list celeb before. :(

Comments

• jnesjnes Registered Users 1 Posts
    cleocatra wrote: »
    Hello. I accidentally deleted my game, and when I re-installed it, all my info was gone and it started a new game. PLEASE tell me there's a way to recover it, I was an A-list celeb before. :(

I have the same issue. The game crashed and I deleted it on accident and all my stuff got erased. My information is still in the game center but even on there I can't get back to where I was. I just became a B member. Please help!!
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    Have you backed up your phone onto iTunes or backed up the game to iCloud? If not, there is no way to recover it.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Tori23Tori23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    ������������
    Carrie Bradshaw moment! SINCE WHEN DID EVERYONE START BACKING UP!?!?!?
    No one ever talks about backing up games. I spent enough money on this game that I want my game back or a full refund!!!
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Sadly glu does not store game progress on their servers. If you have removed the game and not backed up then sadly your game is gone :( In regards to your purchases, please contact the team via the Support Page. They should be able to either refund you or credit your new game (if you start one) with the purchases you made.