All about "Max Level", not being able to go on 3 dates, and gifts not being sent

coxjared4coxjared4 Registered Users 1 Posts
So I am here because I saw a post on tumblr.com where if you are stuck on The Kim Kardshian game like I am to come here and I have not found my solution so I am posting.
On the Kim Kardashian game I past level 20 and now it says "Max Level." Is anyone else at that point?
Maria told me to go on 3 dates and I have and it's not working. Is there a solution to this? I was told coming to this website would solve that problem.
I know that lots of people are probably having this problem.
OH ALSO this recently started happening where every time I send a gift, it says "Gift Failed There was a problem sending the gift. Try again later." I have tried many times.
ALSO for some reason my GameCenter friends have invited me to their photoshoots and it shows the correct name but the character is wrong. On my game I am a boy who is white and have stubble and a button shirt on.
Whenever my friends see me in the game I am black with spikey hair. I am really confused about this.
Thanks.

Comments

• RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    coxjared4 wrote: »
    So I am here because I saw a post on tumblr.com where if you are stuck on The Kim Kardshian game like I am to come here and I have not found my solution so I am posting.
    On the Kim Kardashian game I past level 20 and now it says "Max Level." Is anyone else at that point?
    Maria told me to go on 3 dates and I have and it's not working. Is there a solution to this? I was told coming to this website would solve that problem.
    I know that lots of people are probably having this problem.
    OH ALSO this recently started happening where every time I send a gift, it says "Gift Failed There was a problem sending the gift. Try again later." I have tried many times.
    ALSO for some reason my GameCenter friends have invited me to their photoshoots and it shows the correct name but the character is wrong. On my game I am a boy who is white and have stubble and a button shirt on.
    Whenever my friends see me in the game I am black with spikey hair. I am really confused about this.
    Thanks.

Hello, and welcome to crazytown KKH forums.. hahaha..1st off. I'm assuming GLU developers did not expect this game to take off like it did. On that note you have a beaucoup amount of problems that they are trying to scramble and fix. Look thru the threads as each topic you stated there is a thread for and some of your questions are answered. Also, contact GLU support. They are pretty good at answering you back. For example the "3date issue" is a glitch, there is a thread of others stuck as well. The max 20 level is a support question since its a "tech" issue only the developers can raise the level as well as tell you about why you show up differently to friends. Good luck.