BIG PROBLEM - NEED HELP! (68.8 fans, level 14)

kimkfankimkfan Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi everyone, I've been enjoying the day since day one, being more or less active over the past couple of days. Since I've got the game installed on both my iPhone and iPad, I get asked if I want to use the iCloud game or the saved game from my device every time I start it, which is totally fine.
Two days ago, I accidentally clicked "use iCloud game" (where I had less fans and was level 13) instead of using the saved game (about 70 ish million fans, level 14). Ever since then, I've got several goals on the left side of the screen (Date in Mexico, Shooting for Silky Smooth, Event at Lif) but the problem is:
I can't attend them. Metropolitan and Lif are closed for the event/shooting and the dates I go to don't get crossed off. I've been on about 10 dates with several people over the course of the past few days, deleted the app from both devices and re-installed it, disabled the use of iCloud yada yada, but nothing helps. Do you have any ideas what the problem might be?

Simon keeps calling me, offering stupid jobs that I keep doing (1 hour or 3 hour jobs) and I got a call from Kim saying that she was sorry about being late (??) and she then gave me 20 silver stars.
Is it a bug? Is it a glitch? Should I just wait for the next update?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Sounds like your files have been corrupted due to two games :/ An update should hopefully address it. I would contact the team about it if I was you, just in case. You can contact them via their Support Page, when reporting issues please state the game, device you play on and the issue in clear details, they will look into it for you :3

The kim call i think is the apology regarding the servers being down, every player got a little something from the phone call :)