Exclusive Clothing Options for some players?

MuzzicaMuzzica Registered Users 2 Posts
I noticed some players own clothing that I don't have as an option to purchase. One example is a two piece leopard clothing (crop top and long skirt) and also, a see-through top in both white and black and a long skirt. I am on level 20 which I believe is the level right before you max out. I own every piece of clothing that is available. My question is, will I ever see that "exclusive" clothing? Are they gifts from Kim herself? How can I own them? Thank you.

Comments

• KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    I think these are some of the special offers or weekend offers that happen to come by. I've personally gotten two of them.
    ru75go.png
  • MuzzicaMuzzica Registered Users 2 Posts
    Kuro wrote: »
    I think these are some of the special offers or weekend offers that happen to come by. I've personally gotten two of them.

Oh I see. You mean for purchasing $$ or K's?
  • KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    I've had to spend some stars on them. Here are the ones I bought:

143m80m.png

zup2pu.png

Lol sorry for the censors, personal thing.

These stayed up for 2 days each. I found it interesting because I play as a star on my phone and haven't had any offers like this at all. I checked at the same time I got these as well, so they seem fairly random to me. So this is probably why :0
    ru75go.png
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    Kuro wrote: »
    I've had to spend some stars on them. Here are the ones I bought:

Lol sorry for the censors, personal thing.

These stayed up for 2 days each. I found it interesting because I play as a star on my phone and haven't had any offers like this at all. I checked at the same time I got these as well, so they seem fairly random to me. So this is probably why :0

I've seen NPCs wear clothing that's never been available at all, even in Kim's picks. Kim's picks usually show up in the shop to be purchased later even if the weekend deals are missed.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah the NPC's usually have the odd bit of clothing that is exclusive to just them. They have on Stardom anyway so doesn't surprise me if they do in KKH :)