Free Gifts!! :)

AvaAva Registered Users 13 Posts
Hi guys, if you want (or need) some new outfits and stuff like that just add me on Game Center and i'll be really generous. :D;) I'm -Ava-L
Prev1

Comments

• GfelaGfela Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks so much!
  • AvaAva Registered Users 13 Posts
    You're welcome :) xo
  • AdamsophsAdamsophs Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey my GC is Adamsoph94 & I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the gifts! I wanted to gift you back but you already have everything haha. Feel free to gift me again any time I really appreciate the help :)
    Youre welcome :) and yeah of course i'll buy you other gifts soon.
  • Niquey84Niquey84 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ava wrote: »
    Hi guys, if you want (or need) some new outfits and stuff like that just add me on Game Center and i'll be really generous. :D;) I'm -Ava-L
    Hi everyone I'm interested in gifts and some friends please add me Niquey84 thanks
  • BemixilotBemixilot Registered Users 2 Posts
    Heya! Thank you very much for the gifts today!

- Benjamin
  • juliananavarrojuliananavarro Registered Users 5 Posts
    hello! i'm juliana navarro on GC, just added you Ava. thank you so much for your kindness!
  • arodriguez119arodriguez119 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Omg thank you so much!! You're awesome ��
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Thank you so much for your generous gift!!!
  • alyssarenee28alyssarenee28 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank you so much for all those gifts. I was like whoahh ������
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Add me on the Game Center alyssarenee28
    I play KKH daily
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    -I'll appreciate gifts 😘💗
  • BellajunebugBellajunebug Registered Users 21 Posts
    That's super generous of you!! Add me on game centre when you get a chance. My user is chickenlorde :)
    No problems everybody! And don't hesitate to tell me if you want something special in the game ;) bye xo
  • sharman80sharman80 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Just added you Ava. Thanks in advance. It's nice to see someone sharing the love!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it.
  • KnvwnKnvwn Registered Users 7 Posts
    Done adding u my gamecenter id is :KNVWN pls giv me gifts 😁
    sharman80 wrote: »
    Just added you Ava. Thanks in advance. It's nice to see someone sharing the love!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it.

Aww thank you :) i hope everyone love their gifts !!
  • BellajunebugBellajunebug Registered Users 21 Posts
    OMG!!! I totally flipped when you sent me all that amazing stuff!! Thank you sooo much! You have a great eye for fashion. :)
  • Blondie420Blondie420 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank you for all the gifts. You rock!!
  • XMentallyHilariousXXMentallyHilariousX Registered Users 4 Posts
    Blondie420 wrote: »
    Thank you for all the gifts. You rock!!

On GC my username is KenzyBee and in the game I'm Everly Bradshaw. :) I would love if you could get me the hairstyle with the wavy hair and headband. And some new outfits like gowns and dresses would be lovely. Anything else you could gift me would be amazing too. :) thank you!
  • CherieceagCherieceag Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thank you for all the gifts you gave me! I recommended you to all my friends that play KKH x
  • -CurlyQ--CurlyQ- Registered Users 5 Posts
    Oh my goodness! Thank you so very much!
  • annaggxannaggx Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey Ava! I just added you. :) This is so super nice of you to do!
    My GC: annaggx
    Thanks!
    OMG!!! I totally flipped when you sent me all that amazing stuff!! Thank you sooo much! You have a great eye for fashion. :)

Thank youuu and no problem!! ;)
    Thank you so much guys for all the sweet comments! im glad that you all are satisfied :). xo
    On GC my username is KenzyBee and in the game I'm Everly Bradshaw. :) I would love if you could get me the hairstyle with the wavy hair and headband. And some new outfits like gowns and dresses would be lovely. Anything else you could gift me would be amazing too. :) thank you!
    I'm really sorry but i can't buy you the hairstyle that's not possible. But i'll buy you other things. xo
  • Athome227Athome227 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank YOU... I look fabulous cause of you :)
  • kelseykelsey Registered Users 1 Posts
    thank you sooooooo much!! i can't even begin to tell you how grateful i am! i would totally save up and get you something but you already have everything because youre a cool cat like that. your generosity is absolutely amazing!! again thank you xo
  • Mason_HamptonMason_Hampton Registered Users 4 Posts
    Names Mason_Hampton on Game Center, if you could add me I would appreciate it
  • CherieceagCherieceag Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hello, I was hoping for two specific items! My GC name is cheriece. (you already have me), and I was hoping for the long sleeved midi dress with the sort of cross shaped belt, its located on the first column, it's above a black dress, below a pink jumper and on the left of a pink top with a white skirt. Also, the leather jacket with the black mini dress, it's located on the last column below a dark blue dress, on the right of a black dress with an orange bottom, and above a stripy jumper. Hope this isn't too confusing. Thanks!
  • anamariaanamaria Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thank you for this. My game center name is anamaria998
    Game center: anamaria998
    Add me!
  • EmskiEmski Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thank you so much for all of the gifts!! You're awesome! :)