Free Gifts!! :)

2Next

Comments

• Sleepyy__Sleepyy__ Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hey!! Please gift me ๐Ÿ’œ i'll try my hardest to gift back!! My GC ID is

Sleepyy__

(Thats 2 underscores) thanks everyone!!!
  • Babiiv336Babiiv336 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Just added you Ava :) and anyone that wants to add me please do so I am new and looking for friends to play the game my username is babiiv336
  • BellajunebugBellajunebug Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hey ava! Not to be a nuisance or anything, but it'd be really awesome if you could gift me again. No pressure, and Im so appreciative of your generosity. I always am thankful for gifts though!! Thanks :)
  • lunaredlunared Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Ava. I'd love some new clothes! Lots of heels. Cute jackets. Gorgeous dresses. Thanks a million. Hand hug :) GC name qondani
  • Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Ava wrote: ยป
    No problems everybody! And don't hesitate to tell me if you want something special in the game ;) bye xo

Hi Ava ! CAN you please add me ? I Am shoegal212 on game centre i tried to add but does not seems to work :(
    It would be sooo Nice if you can send me some bags sunglasses and fancy dresses... Anything would do !! Thanks !!
  • loving20loving20 Registered Users 21 Posts
    My name is Bessie and my GC is BessieC.
    Anything will be nice, thank you in advance!
  • Maribel0413Maribel0413 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I could use some gifts if possible ! Thank you ~maribel ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Kecia23Kecia23 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I would love a dress- or sunglasses :)
    momK 23 on Game Center
  • XMentallyHilariousXXMentallyHilariousX Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank you so much for the gifts! I was wondering if you could gift me that white dress with the blue trees on it, the floral dress beside the black jacketed yellow dress, the turquoise sparkly dress right below it, the tie tops and tube tops... And any other things that you would be generous to give me.
    You don't have to gift these but I was just wondering. In fact it's ok, you gave me enough. Thanks again!
  • YoungsuxessYoungsuxess Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi Ava my id is youngsuxess
  • Gina_marie3112Gina_marie3112 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 6 Posts
    Hello, not sure if you're still gifting but if you are I would live anything. I love playing the game but they don't give you much currency so it's easy to run out of money fast. My name us gina_marie3112 thank you!! So sweet of you for doing this
    I'm youngsuxess
    Thanks for the add!!! Anything is appreciated!
  • AvaAva Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hey guys :)
    First i want to thank you all so much for all the comments that's really nice! i appreciate it.
    But you need to know that i haven't been on the game for like 3 days and when i saw my GC i was very surprised. I'll try my best for send a lot of gifts really quickly i promise but please try to be patient. Byee xo

(Sorry for the mistakes my english isn't perfect that's not my native language)
  • Annie13Annie13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thank you for adding me. I am brand new to the game :)
  • Deltzs-ShimmyDeltzs-Shimmy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you for adding me :) (Game Center name Shimmy 53)
  • Maggie4145Maggie4145 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi my Game Center name is Maggie4145!
    I would really like it if you could give me the white and green dress. It's 50 Kstars and is to the right of Willow Pape's dress! So nice of you!!
  • msLuciano13msLuciano13 Registered Users 6 Posts
    SOS ๐Ÿ˜ game was deleted and I lost all my stuff looking for help rebuilding wardrobe. Any help is appreciated GC msLuciano13
  • DajadajDajadaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    I need more gift please send anything you can. Preferably the items with stars. game center: dajadaj
  • badtoysoldier.badtoysoldier. Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey,can you gift me the black shoes "picked by Kim" ones and the ripped jeans? Thank you so much,i'd really appriciate it!
    My name's badtoysoldier.
    i've already added you :D
  • mdvorakmdvorak Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey my IGN is Maci, I wanted to say thanks for adding me back! If you're still doing the gifts, I would love whatever you see that costs the K coins. I'm poor in those lol. I just need some fancy dresses or shirts or I REALLLLY need skirts/shorts stuff like that. THANK YOU!
  • MchewMchew Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey, thanks for the gifts youve sent me (: could I perhaps also get
    Shorts 35stars
    Baseball dress by Kim
    Leather jacket lv14
    Dress with belt and jacket
    Shirt with skull
    Purse by Kim 75 stars
    Any tattoos
    Nosepiercing
    Any tights
    Any earrings
    Any glasses
    Any necklace
    Any shoes, preferably the last shoes on the list by Kim, or the boots with laces

Then again, anything would be fine, really
    Thanks in advance (:
  • One.Great.GirlOne.Great.Girl Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hey there :)
    First of all your awesome for doing this <3
    I'd appreciate any help.
    My GC is one.great.girl and my in game name is Ava Quinn
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Hi thank you for adding me... My game centre ID is ...wencc...
    I would like to have the big brown bag and also the brown colour knee length booths... If you can't gift star item, any dress or gowns is appreciated...
    Thank you so much...
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    My Game Center is Mareahh 86. Any gifts are greatly appreciated. I will gift back!!
    GC: Mareahh 86