Got gifts. U could click here

LoveMonkey1LoveMonkey1 Registered Users 1 Posts
Add me. Friend me roll with me, fly with me,ride with me... For apple users shout it out. We want apples. Ha. Anyway. Send me gift requests i like giving things. I like getting things too. Lets share the wealth together Allsmilesfor😊u GC. Tell me what you want ill do my best.. Best results if u send stuff too. Lol ijs.

Comments

• RobertMcFadyenRobertMcFadyen Registered Users 32 Posts
    Add me please! RobertMcFadyen
  • Gina_marie3112Gina_marie3112 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 6 Posts
    Already added and we've been gifting each other since :)) thank you! Gina_marie3112
  • Peypey137Peypey137 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Add me please :) GC: Peypey137
  • Jasy2485Jasy2485 Registered Users 26 Posts
    [PHP][/PHP]
    Add me. Friend me roll with me, fly with me,ride with me... For apple users shout it out. We want apples. Ha. Anyway. Send me gift requests i like giving things. I like getting things too. Lets share the wealth together Allsmilesforu GC. Tell me what you want ill do my best.. Best results if u send stuff too. Lol ijs.

I'm new to the game so me sending gifts are worthless because everyone has everything how can I get up in fans faster and add me plzz I need all the help I can get lol...

Game Center: ladyjasy2485
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    Added you :)
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Kecia23Kecia23 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Add as a friend! momK 23 I will gift too!
  • FerreiroyFerreiroy Registered Users 28 Posts
    Add me. Friend me roll with me, fly with me,ride with me... For apple users shout it out. We want apples. Ha. Anyway. Send me gift requests i like giving things. I like getting things too. Lets share the wealth together Allsmilesforu GC. Tell me what you want ill do my best.. Best results if u send stuff too. Lol ijs.

Hi!

My wish list includes: any of the ruffley shirts, the big brown bag, and the KK black shoes pleaseeeee!!
    XO

Add me on Game Center: Ferreiroy
  • JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hi!

My wish list includes: any of the ruffley shirts, the big brown bag, and the KK black shoes pleaseeeee!!
    XO

Add me on Game Center: Ferreiroy

Add me on game center my name is Stoff3147 and my kkh name is jospinner!!!
  • One.Great.GirlOne.Great.Girl Registered Users 12 Posts
    I can't seem to add anyone at the moment :(
    But if you wanna add me I'm one.great.girl and my IG name is Ava Quinn.
    Thanks xxx
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Hi! I added you. I'm Mareahh 86 On GC. Anything you gift will be appreciated.
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    Add me!

GC: ashleydumas

Name: Ashley on KKH
  • Pretttchill18Pretttchill18 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi! my gamecenter ID is prettychill18 and I'd appreciate any gift you'd like to give :) thank you so much!
    Game Center ID: prettychill18:cool:
  • helbellhelbell Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please add me - I have no friends :( xxxxx

GC ID is hellbell
  • stephani_lynnettestephani_lynnette Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello, how do you add friends?
  • IssyisissyIssyisissy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey my gc is issyis1ssy pls can I have any dress that's worth kk I don't care which ;) my IG is issy the babe
  • loving20loving20 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Add me please, BessieC. Thank you
  • KimkfreegiftsKimkfreegifts Registered Users 7 Posts
    ATTENTION KIM K HOLLYWOOD PLAYERS! I have a hack that gives me unlimited money and stars! No joke! If you add me on Game Center: haleybabyxoxo12 I will send you a free random gift. If you add me on kik: kimkfreegifts (which is a free messaging app available in the App Store) ​ then you can message me for specific gifts you want/need! THIS IS NOT A SCAM. If you don't believe it why not at least try? It can't hurt ;)
  • Chunkiet58Chunkiet58 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hey add me on Game Center Chunkiet58 and please send me some hot gifts Ty in advance I'll try my best and send you back