Dating a friend on GameCenter

MochaciciMochacici Registered Users 12 Posts
Hi, I am a straight woman in real life but I see a heart next to some of my game center friends contacts. We have went on dates and I've invited them on projects too. I find it weird and exciting dating girls on the game but will I have to marry them too?! Lol also why is it that some contacts from GC have network stars and others hearts?
~Mochacici
Add me on KKHollywood
Currently ALister 😎⭐️

Comments

• KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    If you have gifted a Game Center friend that you have not either dated or co-starred with yet, they will automatically become love interests. It is not required that you date them. Marriage is not implemented in this game at this time.

If you have co-starred with a friend they will have stars. If you gifted (first) or dated, they will have hearts.
    ru75go.png
  • haydizzlehaydizzle Registered Users 12 Posts
    Kuro wrote: »
    If you have gifted a Game Center friend that you have not either dated or co-starred with yet, they will automatically become love interests. It is not required that you date them. Marriage is not implemented in this game at this time.

If you have co-starred with a friend they will have stars. If you gifted (first) or dated, they will have hearts.

Is there any way to fix that? Like have them become professional contacts?
    GameCenter ID: haydizzle11

Feel free to add me! I had to start over on this account unfortunately.
  • MochaciciMochacici Registered Users 12 Posts
    Some of my friends are love interests others are professional.. How did that happen?
    ~Mochacici
    Add me on KKHollywood
    Currently ALister 😎⭐️
  • MochaciciMochacici Registered Users 12 Posts
    Oh ok, thanks!!
    ~Mochacici
    Add me on KKHollywood
    Currently ALister 😎⭐️