(+Bonus) whilst doing jobs?

RobertMcFadyenRobertMcFadyen Registered Users 32 Posts
Hey there

So recently, I've been getting a +Bonus on every job I do. Where the stars are at the bottom of the page is a gold plus star?

Why is this and why does it do?

Comments

• ElleBoubierElleBoubier Registered Users 52 Posts
    To finish a project/date you need 5 stars. The "bonus" starts you off with 1, so you only need to earn 4 more to finish. The benefit is it takes less energy to complete things.

You get the bonus star/heart by buying clothing and accessories. In your wardrobe, you'll see how many gold stars and hearts you have. The more expensive an item, the more stars/hearts you get for it.

The amount of stars/hearts you need to get the bonus changes depending on different factors, i think level and location. For example a date in Paris requires more hearts to get the bonus than a date in Miami would. For dates, the persons status might even effect it... I think i noticed this when i dated an A-lister the first time.

If you don't have enough stars/hearts for the bonus, you'll see something like "48/56" instead of the bonus star/heart. You can choose to "come back later" to the project or date, go to your wardrobe and buy more things, then return to start.
    Always looking for new KKH friends~add Elle Boubier on Google+!