Givin you all gifts :D

YunhoYunho Registered Users 24 Posts
~YUNHO'S GIFTING THREAD~

Hello ^~^ I'm Yunho and i already reached level 22 so as a celebration I'm going to send you guys gifts :D

my GameCenter is yunhosdentures

feel free to add me and/or state your GameCenter here and i'll add you instead :D
Prev1345

Comments

• ForrestflowersForrestflowers Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ahhhh!!! Thank you so so so much. You are very kind and SUCH a life saver!! Thank you again!! Xoxo
  • diimpleszbabydiimpleszbaby Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey i would like new things i need a babysuilt
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Hi I've just added you...
    My game centre ID is ...wencc...
    I'm happy with any gifts. Prefer any dresses, gowns and knee length boots...
    Many thanks!!!
  • SilverbellSilverbell Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you so much Yunho, you are really wonderful for doing this. Thank you again :)
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    So sweet. I've added you!!
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • YunhoYunho Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hey i would like new things i need a babysuilt

Im not sure what that is! pls specify and i'll send you ;;
    wensie wrote: »
    Hi I've just added you...
    My game centre ID is ...wencc...
    I'm happy with any gifts. Prefer any dresses, gowns and knee length boots...
    Many thanks!!!

Hi i've sent you the knee length boots and a few gown/dresses hope you enjoy it
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Hi... I've received all the lovely gifts... Thank you so much... 😃😃
    OMG thank you so much for all the gifts. You're amazing!!
  • AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    I would love a few gifts! :)

Everyone feel free to add me!
    GC: ashleydumas
  • erlikaerlika Registered Users 9 Posts
    sent you friend request :)

my GC is erlika02

oh...i dont have any specific request...I accept anything u send. thanks in advance
  • cscott33087cscott33087 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I would like gifts please
  • MeekaMamaMeekaMama Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hey, that's very nice. I will pay it forward I promise. I am MeekaMama on gamecenter
  • Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Yunho wrote: »
    Hey i've been playing the game for awhile and now i just hit level 21 so i wanna send you all gifts

my gamecenter is yunhosdentures

feel free to add me and/or state your gamecenter id and i'll add you.

ill send u guys lots of gifts :D

You can add me : shoegal212 and also gift me ;)
  • theslyestfoxtheslyestfox Registered Users 6 Posts
    You are SO LOVELY! What a nice idea!!! If we can have stars items I would LOVE the gold cap toe white heels (center row of shoes, 6th shoe down), the white fur stole (the furry thing that goes around your neck) or the white bathing suit with the sheer jacket over it (in the photo you can't tell it's a bathing suit, but it is next to the red bikini). ooo! or the white dress with the weird but-outs in it. In the photo it looks like the elbow portion of the arms is missing!

if not star stuff I would love anything I don't already have. This is so nice of you!! I'll send gifts back if you haven't bought yourself everything already! ;D

username on GC is theslyestfox
  • MeekaMamaMeekaMama Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thank you so so much. You got me everything I wanted! I am so happy.
  • anamariaanamaria Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hello!
    My wish is simple: anything from the heart will be deeply appreciated. Im especially in love with dresses and accessories!
    My game center name is anamaria998

Thank you so much. Have a great day!
    Game center: anamaria998
    Add me!
    anamaria wrote: »
    Hello!
    My wish is simple: anything from the heart will be deeply appreciated. Im especially in love with dresses and accessories!
    My game center name is anamaria998

Thank you so much. Have a great day!

Hi ana i have sent you quite a few dresses and accessories. hope you like em ;D
    MeekaMama wrote: »
    Thank you so so much. You got me everything I wanted! I am so happy.

you're welcome :D
    Shoegal212 wrote: »
    You can add me : shoegal212 and also gift me ;)

I've added you and also gifted you :D
  • AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    Thanks so much for everything you've sent! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!

GC: ashleydumas <3
  • LaurakardashLaurakardash Registered Users 17 Posts
    My game centre name is laura_loves, and I'd love any of the kstar locked clothing please! Thank you in advance :)
    AshleyKKH wrote: »
    Thanks so much for everything you've sent! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!

GC: ashleydumas <3

You're welcome Ashley, I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^
    My game centre name is laura_loves, and I'd love any of the kstar locked clothing please! Thank you in advance :)

Hey Laura, i wanted to send you clothes but it seems like you've already got everything in the shop? is that a bug? Sorry D: but I've sent you accessories for now :D
    You are SO LOVELY! What a nice idea!!! If we can have stars items I would LOVE the gold cap toe white heels (center row of shoes, 6th shoe down), the white fur stole (the furry thing that goes around your neck) or the white bathing suit with the sheer jacket over it (in the photo you can't tell it's a bathing suit, but it is next to the red bikini). ooo! or the white dress with the weird but-outs in it. In the photo it looks like the elbow portion of the arms is missing!

if not star stuff I would love anything I don't already have. This is so nice of you!! I'll send gifts back if you haven't bought yourself everything already! ;D

username on GC is theslyestfox

Hello!!! i would love you to give you those things but I'm waiting for you to accept my GC request ^_^
    Yunho wrote: »

Hey Laura, i wanted to send you clothes but it seems like you've already got everything in the shop? is that a bug? Sorry D: but I've sent you accessories for now :

Hey, thanks so much for the accessories!

Hmmm, I'm not sure why that is. I have a couple of k star clothing items I don't have. The ruffle blouses, black jumpsuit and new dress. Out of interest, does it say I have those items too?

Thank you so much!
    Hey, thanks so much for the accessories!

Hmmm, I'm not sure why that is. I have a couple of k star clothing items I don't have. The ruffle blouses, black jumpsuit and new dress. Out of interest, does it say I have those items too?

Thank you so much!

I've sent you another 2 clothes i missed that one the first time i scrolled through your wardrobe sorry :D! and i can't find the black jumpsuit, i think it's not available for gifting yet since it's new??? i'm not sure though D:
    Yes you are right! Thank you so much for your gifts :)
    Hey! You've gifted me before! If I could ask. There's two pairs of shoes I don't have yet. Would you preeeeety please gift them. I'm Mareahh 86
    👠👠👠💚💚❤️❤️😍😍
  • Gtstate3Gtstate3 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Just added you on GC (State 33)
    Thanks so much for your generosity!
    I would love any gift you can give!!
  • ChevychelsChevychels Registered Users 5 Posts
    This is so awesome of you! I'm adding you now and my GC username is chevychels :) thank you! Xx
    Dollfacexx wrote: »
    Hey! You've gifted me before! If I could ask. There's two pairs of shoes I don't have yet. Would you preeeeety please gift them. I'm Mareahh 86
    &#55357;&#56416;&#55357;&#56416;&#55357;&#56416;&#55357;&#56474;&#55357;&#56474;❤️❤️&#55357;&#56845;&#55357;&#56845;

Yo Mareah, i went into your wardrobe and it seems like you already have everything? :0
    Gtstate3 wrote: »
    Just added you on GC (State 33)
    Thanks so much for your generosity!
    I would love any gift you can give!!

Hey state you have everything in your clothes/shoes section so i gifted you all the accesories available :D
    Chevychels wrote: »
    This is so awesome of you! I'm adding you now and my GC username is chevychels :) thank you! Xx

Hi, I've sent you some stuff hope you like 'em uvu