Givin you all gifts :D

Comments

• Chunkiet58Chunkiet58 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Add me Chunkiet58
  • Berniejoyce541Berniejoyce541 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi ive added you my gc is berniejoyce541, would like any kstar items plz thankx 😃
  • AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    We are already friends :)

my GC is ashleydumas!

I would loooove the new red turtle neck dress, and the gold gladiator sandal/heels. I would appreciate it so much! :)
  • Kiki11 36Kiki11 36 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hello my GC is kiki11 36 add me and I would really appreciated if u would send me anything from level 11 and above thank u so much :)
  • Youlovemelix33Youlovemelix33 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi I'm adding you now my GC is angelmelissa and if you could send me accessories from the last levels it would be great thank you for the free gifts :)
  • StangergirlsStangergirls Registered Users 5 Posts
    I added you! Anything! Thank you!!
  • badbehavin1badbehavin1 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey I wanted to know if u can send me some clothes items on the Kim K game. I've added you on GC. I'm venvy1 btw. Thanks in advance! Hehe
  • SunnaEllaSunnaElla Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yes please GC: SunnaElla
    GC: SunnaElla
  • TooshQueenTooshQueen Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi can yu add me on gc my name is snushb87 I would like free gifts tooooo :)
  • *babsl**babsl* Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hey, i added you.. My Name is *babsl* .i love everything dresses,shoes and so on. But i really wish to have the Black glasses and the white dress with the Jeans jacket ... Thx :-*
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Please send me dresses and shoes! Thanks. GC: Sassi*88
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Mizz_DivaMizz_Diva Registered Users 37 Posts
    Need more clothes plz and thank you :)
  • badbehavin1badbehavin1 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey I just sent u an invite on Game Center (venvy1). If u can send me the all gold shoes that cost 90stars, sum bracelets accessories and the knee length white dress that has the beads going around the neckline. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance bro. Really appreciate it!
  • Delia828Delia828 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thank you so much for the awesome gifts. I can't always afford to buy them so tyvm!!!!
  • $~=KiM=~$$~=KiM=~$ Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've added u (;
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Hey. I'm Mareahh 86. Just updated. Can you gift me the items I don't have. Thanks!!
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • tigerbellestigerbelles Registered Users 28 Posts
    Added! My GC is the same as my username on here. Thank you so much in advance :)
  • KissmebuhbyeKissmebuhbye Registered Users 5 Posts
    gifts please!
    GC: kissmebuhbye
  • Mizz_DivaMizz_Diva Registered Users 37 Posts
    Need newly added items thanks again for being so generous wish I could send gifts in return but you have everything :(
  • ktmktm Registered Users 9 Posts
    Added you! My GC is kttzm. Any gift is really appreciated, thank you! :)
  • LaurakardashLaurakardash Registered Users 17 Posts
    I think we are already friends on game centre, I'm laura_loves on games centre :)
  • miss_shelley33miss_shelley33 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Added you! My GC: miss_shelley33

Any gifts would be amazing!
  • Shazell1997Shazell1997 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hey please add me i'd love anything you can gift me! @shazell1997
  • leanne.84leanne.84 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I just added you to gc leanne.MK if you could please send me anything i don't akready own that would be great. Thank you.
  • muslimah03muslimah03 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Mercedes is my name and you are so generous! Please add me and thank you :)
  • MegsiepieMegsiepie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi there. My GC name is megsie pie. Any gift would be great. Some boots or gowns would be awesome
  • CarolineKKHCarolineKKH Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is amazing! You're so nice. Would love the leopard dress and anything black and/or gold.  My game centre name is Nik-C��. Maybe emojis don't work? That's Nik-C with corgi dog emoji.
  • Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi ! Hi ! I am shoegal212 can you send me the coral dress and all the expensive dress I don t have yet ? Thanks !
  • KissmebuhbyeKissmebuhbye Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can i have like 5 gifts from my wardrobe that i don't have please. GC: kissmebuhbye
  • Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    Please please please send me gifts. My GameCenter is melinda119 and I would greatly appreciate the gifts. Anything is nice but I really want those gold shoes with the blue stones, the black glasses (not sunglasses) and the tattoo sleeve. Thanks in advanced.