Options

Special 3 Day - Summer Mist 3 shoot special

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. Has anyone completed the 3 day Summer Mist thing for a piece of exclusive clothing? I'm in part two, but have to say, after a "24 Hour Shoot" (ok it took about 8 hours not counting sleeping) I got 125$? My Android game has very little extra clothing, and I ran around trying to buy up furniture and some clothes to bring my Star quota up to scoring the Bonus Star, I was really surprised the pay off was so little.

Anyway, if you completed the 3 things, what did you get? Did you choose the clothes? If the ultimate pay off isn't worth it, I might bail, so any input would be great.

And, btw - congratulations on completing it.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    i will be finish in about 10 mins on my last shoot...But IOS kind of spoil it. Its going to be a swimsuit..
  • Options
    NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    okay i tried to paste the picture here, but have no clue how...so i posted it on my fb..here is the link if you want to see the item..In my opinion not worth the 300 energy needed to finish each shoot...Happy playing.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=984672954876625&set=a.563223697021555.126223.100000017902180&type=1&theater
  • Options
    Stella d'OrStella d'Or Registered Users 4 Posts
    About 1000 energies later, having spent close to 3 days in that studio with no challenge except logging in every second hour pressing those same buttons over and over - bored out of my wits. Receiving that negligée was so disappointing. I scrolled through my whole inventory twice, because I was sure I had overlooked something.

Not cool at all, Simon...
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOO!!! You have to go into Hair, and you get long wavy hair and a Sailor Hat. It's really kind of cute with the bikini/coverup piece you get. So....those are the two pieces, and to be honest, when you wear the hair/cap with any white outfits it really looks cute.

I just finished on two devices, I have one more android to finish, but you know the nicest thing about this 3 Day (that we've finished in two) was playing without the constant interruptions from Simon, Maria or anyone else. "Come to the Office" "Come to the Office" "Come to the Office" Bugs the Krap out of me. lol.

I do think there should have been more rewards. Like the two piece outfit/ some Silver KStars/ Maybe some extra $$ and energy. But, I would have been playing with or without the challenge.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    I don't think it's so bad. At least we get something. Kind of a cool challenge. But I do agree that they could have given us a bit more. But I do think it could be worse.
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    Stella d'OrStella d'Or Registered Users 4 Posts
    Oh yeah you're right!!! How come I did't see that sailor hat?
    So Kute!
    Thanks!
    *Feeling slightly better now*

Agree, blissful silence from the management there. Though I do need bigger rewards to bother doing assignments like this.
    And in general less boring tasks. I loved that pop quiz StarNews Ray Powers pulled. Did you get that yet? Super fun!
  • Options
    Graygirl74Graygirl74 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just started playing a few days ago and very shocked at how long it takes to get energy n time increases as you play! I'm finishing the 1st round of summer mist and feeling board of the game already 😕 you do not get **** for the cash & everything is high! Will take me weeks just to achieve anything..probably delete soon!!😑
  • Options
    If you make sure to have enough 'stuff' (clothes, furniture, homes etc) to earn you the bonus - gold filled star when you start your mission, then you have to 'work' to fill 4 stars not 5. With work, you need to bring up the Star points things. (watch the clothes. A black dress might be Stars, while the same dress in red or another color might be hearts. Hearts things give you points for dating, star things give you amassed star power for photoshoots, appearances, work things.

Don't give up yet, if you're game center (ios game) then if you can get friends to gift you clothes, once they're in your closet they count toward your star or heart power. Don't push to complete this task if you're not feeling it because you're so new. I was ready to walk away but now it's really fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    I just finished on two devices, I have one more android to finish, but you know the nicest thing about this 3 Day (that we've finished in two) was playing without the constant interruptions from Simon, Maria or anyone else. "Come to the Office" "Come to the Office" "Come to the Office" Bugs the Krap out of me. lol.

Huh!!!! I have Maria bugging me to come to her office during this 3 day 24hr task. Yes it's quite annoying. You're lucky. Also I had low funds so I've been going at it accomplishing this for 5 Blue stars instead of of 4. Not enough money to buy things to get Star power up. I SOOOOO appreciate having that gold star. Believe me you miss it when it's gone so keep that star power up. It's not a big deal on smaller tasks but whew boy, it helps to fill only 4 Blue stars on 24hr tasks. Hope I finish in time.
  • Options
    Dolls831Dolls831 Registered Users 2 Posts
    So is there anyone thats NOT finished the 3 day thing?? I was just wondering what happens if you just choose to not do it. Just seems like so much wasted time just to get 3 little clothing items. So does anybody know what happens in the gane if you dont complete the 3 challenges in 3 days? TIA
  • Options
    JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm working this challenge but am bored out of my mind. I love the smaller task and cute meet ups with Kim K. much more! I don't even think I'll make it in time!! Stresssss;)
  • Options
    Gia IsabelleGia Isabelle Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm finishing up the second shoot and it has taken FOREVER and I am also bored to sleep. In real lifr it doesn't take as long to do a photo shoot. Its unrealistic and for a piece of wavy hair, a sailors cap, swim piece etc. Is it even worth it? For the love of Kris Jenner help me...because I'm bored to death with this game!! #argh.
  • Options
    TrishaTrisha Registered Users 5 Posts
    I just now seen the hair we got. I came here to ask if anyone was missing an outfit lol. I'm finding it quite hard now to keep up with the star bonuses. The jobs don't pay enough and im running out of things to buy that do not cost stars. They said there was an update that put in more clothes but I don't have anything new.
  • Options
    Babiiv336Babiiv336 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I just finished the three challenges and I haven't gotten anything, do they show up right away or do I have to wait a little bit?
    Im really bummed because I spent so much time on it :/
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I just finished the second and i'm waiting for energy refill for the third.. But I missed one star on the first and for 1 star.. I was gonna wait for 10min to get 2 energy and I had 20 left to complete it and I got carried away with something and I missed it (darn it :D) so my question is - if I complete the third now will I get the items?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    LiankomoLiankomo Registered Users 26 Posts
    I finished last night and my friend finished yesterday and neither of us got anything 😖
  • Options
    6ivenchy6ivenchy Registered Users 5 Posts
    I finished it yesterday and still no outfit or hair :(
  • Options
    PPNatashaPPNatasha Registered Users 9 Posts
    I finished the quest yesterday, and I was level 15. Today I logged in and now I am level 14, my outfits disappeared and I don't know what's happening. Has this happened to anyone else?