Options

New 3-day Summer quest - all progress gone.

JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
I finished the new Summer quest a couple of days ago. I received the gifts and all but today I logged into my game just to find out I was back into my outfit that I had before the latest update. Everything is gone, even the new accesories they gave us the possibility to buy. Is this happening to anyone else? Thanks a lot for any help!

Comments

• Options
    PPNatashaPPNatasha Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yes, something similar happened to me and I don't know why. Also, I was level 15 yesterday, and today I am level 14, I have to purchase outfits that I had yesterday and I am really mad
  • Options
    PPNatasha wrote: »
    Yes, something similar happened to me and I don't know why. Also, I was level 15 yesterday, and today I am level 14, I have to purchase outfits that I had yesterday and I am really mad

Exactly, it's like all the progress we did is gone. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem, do you think we will get back our progress? By the way, add me if you'd like :-) GC: Judithtalancon
  • Options
    PPNatashaPPNatasha Registered Users 9 Posts
    I hope we'll get it back because I worked really hard for Simon's quest and now it's all gone. There were also two hairstyles with hats (I don't know whether they were a part of the reward) and they are also gone, as well as one black handbag with some kind of yellow pearls. I really liked it and wanted to buy it, but couldn't at that moment, and now it's not even there. I am so upset. I also had two goals that I had to wait a few hours to become available, and now there is nothing and I hope it will be back as soon as I reach level 15 again :( I was trying to find some other people who have the same problem, but it seems for now it's just you and me...I hope they will fix it soon
  • Options
    I really really hope so because I don't want to re-start the whole thing :/