Options

I can only go on dates-ready to delete the app

LesmithLesmith Registered Users 6 Posts
I am supposed to meet Kim at Miraggio, but when I go there she isn't there. All my other jobs are pending until I meet Kim. The only thing I can do is go on dates. There are only 12 hours left for the 2x cash on all jobs and I haven't been able to do any of them. I am ready to delete the app.

Comments

• Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Lesmith wrote: »
    I am supposed to meet Kim at Miraggio, but when I go there she isn't there. All my other jobs are pending until I meet Kim. The only thing I can do is go on dates. There are only 12 hours left for the 2x cash on all jobs and I haven't been able to do any of them. I am ready to delete the app.

Do the other jobs say available soon?? Because you can say call now and do the jobs for free when that happens.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    Rakel GuxRakel Gux Registered Users 2 Posts
    Do the other jobs say available soon?? Because you can say call now and do the jobs for free when that happens.
    but how can I go on date with someone on my list of contact like I have a date with steve murphy goal but when I touch my list just appear a gift button.
  • Options
    LesmithLesmith Registered Users 6 Posts
    They all say available soon, but no call now button shows up. I've been this way for 2 days.
  • Options
    Shanrae77Shanrae77 Registered Users 20 Posts
    You have to go into a restaurant or club and click on the pink circle. Then when the contact list comes up it will say " call". In the quest I did 2 dates on a row, one was where I wanted but the other was a specific place so double check first.
  • Options
    CrystalSmi28CrystalSmi28 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been having the same issue for the last 3 days and I have like 5 tasks that are just sitting there that all way "available soon" i am getting sick of spending all my energy going on dates so I can be the top couple! if this is a glitch they need to fix asap I dont want to loose out on my other tasks like the australia trip with kim.