Options

Losing Fans

What sense does it make to FULLY complete a job when you're gonna lose a whole lot of fans anyway?!? That SHOULD count for SOMETHING!!!! :mad:

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I know in Stardom: Hollywood there was some projects that were "set to fail" meaning no matter how good your rating was the public wouldn't like it due to t being poorly scripted or something. Even sometimes it was just part of the storyline.

KKH has these too, it's just to make it more challenging. If it's set to fail there's usually a big reward like a massive amount of fans to be gained, but if it was a multiple choice for example the moisturiser, energy drink and oil campaigns, it's obvious what one is going to end bad xD

Out of curiosity what project was it you lost fans on? I'll have a dig about and see if I can find out if it's meant to happen or not or if you experienced a glitch :)
  • Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    It was Levin's Fall line fall fashion show... Lost over two million fans and dropped me to third place...
  • Options
    Right that's definitely a glitch you experienced. You shouldn't of lost fans on any of those projects especially if you got a 5 Star rating. You can always report it to the team but it wouldn't surprise me if they are already aware of it.

As for dropping to #3 that's not so bad :) You can gain your fans back quickly. Could be worse you could of dropped 10 places, trust me it's happened to me loads of times in Stardom: Hollywood :3
  • Options
    Ok. I'll report it in case they're not aware. Thank you!
  • Options
    No problemo :D Glad to have somewhat helped :3
  • Options
    After another event, dropped to FIFTH place!!! Lost over a million fans this time.
    I'm not spending any more money on this game until they fix their issues.
    They don't even have bonus stars for jobs anymore...
  • Options
    Oh dear :/ Hopefully the team get it sorted ASAP. A for the bonus star, it should still be available it just requires you to buy more clothing with the star on it. But if you have the entire wardrobe that's odd you're not getting the Bonus Star :/
  • Options
    LittlemeshelleLittlemeshelle Registered Users 6 Posts
    I know I went from 1st to 3rd now I'm 13th!!! So frustrating
  • Options
    Dropped to 12th and 18th in ONE swoop!!!!! Utter nonsense. :mad:
  • Options
    It's obviously a glitch. Have you guys reported it to glu? If not I would advise you do.