Clothes

SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
I see in game on people lots of clothes I don't have in my wardrobe - like those long lace dresses in white, black and some other color, new ripped jeans.. Are they hidden or? I'm level 22 and I still have locked items, but those mentioned above don't exist in my wardrobe.. anyone with the same problem? :confused:
Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
07/2014 

Comments

• tiffybootiffyboo Registered Users 19 Posts
    I see in game on people lots of clothes I don't have in my wardrobe - like those long lace dresses in white, black and some other color, new ripped jeans.. Are they hidden or? I'm level 22 and I still have locked items, but those mentioned above don't exist in my wardrobe.. anyone with the same problem? :confused:

I've noticed that too. Some people have white hair too, and that's not available either. Im the same level as you.
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts

I think they are special items that were once on special for the weekend. Well the ones I've seen were, I just didn't buy them then.
    Picasso baby!