Watch videos for stars

Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
I've had a look around for something but I can't find it, anyway I've been trying to watch videos and free stars and it keeps saying no more at this time, which has been for two weeks now. Just wondering why? :)

Comments

• mimimelsmimimels Registered Users 17 Posts
    Lately there are fewer opportunities to watch videos for stars. The max number of videos you can watch in a day is 2 though. Or at least that's the limit with me.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I've never been able to watch them xD I think they are limited by country :/ I did mention something about this in the Missing Stars thread but still waiting on a response :3
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    I still get to watch and earn K stars and money. Usually 2 or 3 on each part, once every 24 hours or so.
    This is why I think it is restricted by country. Those who can watch videos seem to be everywhere else but England and in Charmander's case, Australia and the amount of time you can watch the video offer is always roughly 1-5 per day depending on availablity :3
  • Helene ScottHelene Scott Registered Users 23 Posts
    I've been able to watch 4 -5 in a row before from Aus, and when there was a Coca Cola ad I could watch that 4 times in a row. I miss that offer now. :p
    That is super weird! It's just blatantly glitched then xD
  • Helene ScottHelene Scott Registered Users 23 Posts
    Yeah, it seems to be really temperamental! Sometimes I can only do 2 videos in a row, then 2 more 3 or so hours later. haha, I'm just psyched when it actually works and I can just leave my phone muted and do something else, stars for doing nothing is pretty good. :D

I don't bother with any of the other offers though, like everyone else I'm missing stars from doing a few of those. Nothing worth making a complaint about, but I just don't bother anymore.
    Yeah the offers have been really temperamental sadly. The only advice I really have on it is to make sure it says "Completed" in the offer status window :/ If it does, click the contact support button and just hope they give them to you xD I got lucky and was given the 5 stars I was owned but the same can't be said for everyone else sadly :(