Engagement!

Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
If you are wanting to find out what happens by yourself then don't read further but here it is! The engagement!!

I just got past the 2000 lvl mark and I was given a goal to go on 3 perfect dates with my partner.
I went on the dates and they asked me to marry him; (pictures) I wonder if we get different rings like Stardom Hollywood!

349cg93.jpg

UPDATE
Simon calls you and says you have to go and see Kim at her house.
She asks if the engagement is real and you can either choose 'Say Bible' or 'Show Ring' then she tells you to buy a wedding dress and like Hollywood you have three options;

10q9gnm.jpg

The first two are star worth and the last one is worth $9995

Let you know what happens when I do!

MORE UPDATES

You need to complete a few tasks before going ahead with the marriage.
You will go to Florence and speak to the owner of IL FORTE he will tell you, you can have your wedding there. You'll exit and then Maria will call you telling you Chad and Crystal are getting married and you need to pay the owner of IL FORTE $7500 to have your wedding there as Chad and Crystal want that place as well. Then Willow/Dirk starts a rumour that your partner cheated on you with them and you must go on 3 dates and get 5 stars on each date.
Complete the 3 dates and then Simon will call you telling you with all the press people want your wedding on magazines. You then get to chose between three places.

Will keep you all updated!

[UPDATE]
Once you pay the 7500 to have your wedding at IL FORTE you will be able to choose decorations. There are quite a few so much sure you have money and/or stars saved.
Once you do your photo shoot, the gentleman who owns IL FORTE will tell you everything is set for you and all you have to do is get married.
Go to Florence, say I do and you're officially married.
Everyone will call you and celebrate. Maria then tells you all you have to do is have a party at one of your homes.

Done!

Comments

• mimimelsmimimels Registered Users 17 Posts
    So do I have at start from scratch if my relationship is already at max level?
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    mimimels wrote: »
    So do I have at start from scratch if my relationship is already at max level?

I'm not sure. You do need to complete quests and you'll get the option. I have 7 hours until I start my wedding photo shoot then after I'm not sure other than getting married :)
  • Jax011Jax011 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi! I'm on level 25 and it's telling me to go on 3 dates to prove my fiancé isn't cheating but when I go to places he's not on my contact list to call him :(
  • NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    no not that easy..more tasks come after this...Thanks to Willion and that other lady she is friend with....lol..but it was fun to do...
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    That's good interesting I can't wait to get there
    Jax011 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm on level 25 and it's telling me to go on 3 dates to prove my fiancé isn't cheating but when I go to places he's not on my contact list to call him :(

Make sure you are checking both friends and contacts. Sometimes it open mine on friends but his in contacts.
    no not that easy..more tasks come after this...Thanks to Willion and that other lady she is friend with....lol..but it was fun to do...

You have tasks after tasks, but I am married now so all good :)
    That's good interesting I can't wait to get there

It's really fun. You get to choose your decorations and everything :)