How does the gifting system and GC system work?

lalna321lalna321 Registered Users 17 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new here (but again, I'm already A-list and have 200+ fans) and I was looking for some tips and advice about this. I added my friend on GC but he never shows up on my friends page in KKH. I can see him on GC and he said he can see me on HIS friends page, but I look different from what I actually look like in the game and it's random every time.

I don't exactly have ANY friends but I do have plenty of money I would like to spend (gasp! someone possibly being kind?) so I'd love to help anyone out and gift them. I just don't know how and I don't see a lot of helpful posts, so I just would like to know how exactly do these 2 systems work, and how can I actually friend/gift my friend?

Thanks,

Emily

P.S.

This game rocks, even if it's not for the most manliest men. Woohoo!

Comments

• KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    Game Center is an app that allows you to keep track of achievements on certain apps and compare them with other people. What you did with adding your friend is exactly how the whole thing works, but you may just need to reconnect your Game Center on your KKH game.

After you've added friends and they have successfully connected to your list in-game (as your friend has), there is a gifting button next to your friend's avatars that allows you to gift items to your friends. There's not really much to how these systems actually work but everything is server-based and Game Center must be connected correctly to your game. Connection errors are extremely common.

As for your situation with the changing looks, I know why that's happening but I do not want to talk about it in public. If you'd like to know more information about that, feel free to PM me and I can explain it (it actually may be why everything is going crazy).

Also, I think anybody can enjoy this game, even the manliest men. Well, maybe not KKH, but Stardom: Hollywood for sure :P
    ru75go.png
  • lalna321lalna321 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi Kuro!

I did everything there was to do about reconnecting Game Center...still nothing. I've even had about 6 friend requests that I've accepted, but still, noone has shown up. I don't know what else I can do, and I'm really desperate to interact with other people...is there really nothing else I can do?

Sorry for the inconvenient, rather annoying posts.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Heyy you have nothing to apologise for, lalna :D Your posts and questions are not an inconvenience or annoying xD

Right so, you have signed into GC both on your device and in the game under the phone icon and you are still having issues. The only thing i can think of it hard resetting your device. You can do this by pushing the home button and the lock button at the same time until the apple logo appears. It will load up as normal after doing this. Hopefully that sorts out.

As for the morphing this is apparently due to a connection issue with the game and GC :/
  • lalna321lalna321 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hey guys! Quick update - I failed to jailbreak my phone which resulted in backing up, restoring, etc. and my Game Center and gifting finally works! I've already sent people several bunches of expensive clothing, and I'm very pleased to say it's working great! Thanks for the help you guys.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Glad you got it working again :)