Options

Please help! ):

ggxbugggxbug Registered Users 1 Posts
So i had a glitch in my game and i was trying to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling like a message on here said to do and when you hit the delete button on the game it asks if you want to keep or remove your data and i put keep but when i reinstalled my game it had me start over and now i'm really sad and freaking out, is there anything i can do to fix this? where did my saved data go? shouldn't it be saved in the game center? i'm so confused and upset because i was a level 25, married, 252 mil fans, a lister, i worked so hard on this game and i'm so upset that it might all be gone, someone please help me i don't know what to do ):

Comments

• Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    Awww hugs. Put in a support ticket!
  • Options
    SapphiresConfusedSapphiresConfused Registered Users 19 Posts
    Ah that's horrible! Same kinda thing happened to me but I wasn't as succesful as you. I hope all goes well and your data is recovered honeybiscuit :D
  • Options
    OoshOosh Registered Users 23 Posts
    The very first question in the KKH Technical FAQ on here states exactly NOT to do that. Next time be sure to ask a Community Moderator here or ask glu support before doing something big like that.

When it says keep, it mainly means your Game Center data like achievements and stuff. Game Center doesn't actually save game files, your iCloud does (well, it's supposed to). Unless you saved your game files like another stickied post on this forum suggested, you could have been saved. But if your data isn't coming up from iCloud, then I'm sorry to say that you probably wont get your files back. Next time, do a little more research. Good luck though, sorry to hear about your situation.