Options

help! 999/1000 engaded dating and stuck.

jennben123jennben123 Registered Users 35 Posts
Im stuck on 999/1000 while engaged how do I get past that? I want him to ask me to move in how does that happen?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    After they pop the question you get goal to complete 3 perfect dtes. After completing those you need to go and see Simon to do a project :3 But I was under the impression you need 2000 relationship points before you can get engaged :/
  • Options
    I have the ring and all that I did the dates saw simon and kim have to get the dress but now im just stuck. ????? Idk what else to do?
  • Options
    You need to go to Florence and speak to the owner of IL FORTE, make sure you have 7500 cash as you have 24 hours to pay him.
  • Options
    I cant remember if ive done that? Who tells me to go there?
  • Options
    Check your goals and IL FORTE. If you have done it you should be able to decorate Il Forte with decorations of your choice.
  • Options
    It wont let me in and I cant find my goals?
  • Options
    Your Goals are the little icons displayed on the left hand side of the page if you have any. You can also access them by using click the tick icon in the bottom right hand corner.]

Tbh it sounds like you have not done the project. Maria and Simon are both at it if that rings any bells :/
  • Options
    Ohhhh ok gotcha. Its not in my goals I found those. I vaguely remember something like that. Ugghhh I hope im not stuck and dont have to start dating someone else to start over.
  • Options
    Tbh I'm starting do think you need 2000 relationship points. Try dating some more until you reach just over 2000 :3
  • Options
    Oh I have been trying to progress but it stopped giving me relationship points. He also stopped calling to go on dates. I wonder if I got a glitch? I paid someone a lot of money at one point.
  • Options
    It is a possibility :/ No one has reported any here but I have read them elsewhere. You could contact Support and see if there is a glitch but be patient when waiting on a response as they inundated with tickets currently xD
  • Options
    ElleBoubierElleBoubier Registered Users 52 Posts
    There is definitely a glitch with the relationship points. It doesn't effect progress on the engagement/marriage goals though.

I had a BF with 3000 points, went on the 3 dates and waited for more goals. None came and I didn't date him for a day and he broke up with me. (UGH.)

So, I started dating a new guy, got past the 250 point milestone, started the 3 dates/engagement quest line with him, then progress totally stalled at 499 points.

Despite being stuck at 499 points, we got engaged, are now married and working on the 3 honeymoon dates. I hoped getting married would fix the glitch, it's annoying that all these dates are for nothing since hearts aren't collecting.

And he doesn't call for dates either. I guess being stuck ay 499 isn't so bad since points don't seem to matter for engagement and marriage, but the dates feel like a pointless waste of energy.
    Always looking for new KKH friends~add Elle Boubier on Google+!
  • Options
    Eww yeah -.- that does sounds like some major glitching there! Hopefully it is sorted very soon!
  • Options
    Michelerene1Michelerene1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem ��
  • Options
    I hope it is fixed soon I want him to ask me to move in. Oh and I never saw that guy. It is on my task list right now.