Boots

CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
Kinda random, but... I finally acquired the boots from the event, I complete a job, then Simon calls me about a job where I have to dress goth. So, I go into my wardrobe to figure out something. First I notice, the boots change to other shoes, when trying them with pants. Then, I try on the muscle tee with a skull on it and the boots turn into ankle boots.... Huh? Did I just happen to choose the right top for the goth event or what? Granted I have no problem with them being ankle boots for now. It was just another weird glitch, I guess. Oh boyyyy.

Ok, the end. ;).

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I didn't get the goth event. It's after the one I'm about to start, but as long as you have the right heart/star numbers you see in your closet, you'll be told "You look great for the event" even if you're wearing a little bo peep outfit. I won't chance it. Not taking my boots off ever. Still have 2 devices to win theirs. Ugh.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElleBoubierElleBoubier Registered Users 52 Posts
    The thigh-high boots can't be worn with pants or shorts it seems. So when you put on pants it changes you into another pair of shoes. In my case it was the strappy heels. The thigh highs are still in your closet.

If you are wearing pants and try on the boots it'll change you into a skirt...that's how I first figured it out. Basically the thigh high boots work the same as the tights in the game.
    Always looking for new KKH friends~add Elle Boubier on Google+!
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    LOL! 3 pairs of shoes in 1! Every girl's dream :p If only aye ;)

Yep ElleBoubier has hit the nail on the head, it doesn't allow you to wear those boots with pants or shorts so it will automatically put on a random pair that you can :3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I beg to differ. those boots look great with pants inside. ;) I have a pair of purple suede just like them. I know. But I was coming back to say the same basic thing Elle said. I put a miniskirt back on after they went ankle on me, and they stayed short. Hit the tall boots icon still small. Sigh. Put on the regular knee length boots, up it went. Then hit the thigh high and bam....got the boots back. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mimi7Mimi7 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I am dying to get these boots but feel the event will end before I get my hands on them... it's taken me 2days and I still haven't gotten the pirate hat... T__T
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Ow no... Is this intentional or another glitch? I'm trying to get these boots, is it worth it?
    It's just what some boots are like in these games. They aren't programmed to be worn with trousers for whatever reason. There is a pair or two in Stardom: Hollywood too. The boots are fineee don't woryy :D You can only wear them with dresses and skirts that's all.
  • CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    I beg to differ. those boots look great with pants inside. ;) I have a pair of purple suede just like them. I know. But I was coming back to say the same basic thing Elle said. I put a miniskirt back on after they went ankle on me, and they stayed short. Hit the tall boots icon still small. Sigh. Put on the regular knee length boots, up it went. Then hit the thigh high and bam....got the boots back. :)

Thank you. It must've been a weird glitch. Guessing the moderator thinks I made it up.
    Woah! Who said I thought you made it up :/ I was agreeing with you that it does happen with shoes!
    Woah! Who said I thought you made it up :/ I was agreeing with you that it does happen with shoes!

Your response made it seem like what I said was a joke. But it's all good, my shoes are normal now. Just a glitch, I guess.
    I have no idea what part of any of my responses made you feel like that :/ I cracked a joke about it being 3 pairs of shoes in one but that wasn't at your expense. I genuinely cracked a joke at the glitch... Sorry if any responses seemed like I was but rest assured I wasn't :o Us brits have a weird sense of humor xD

Glad your boots are all normal now :3
    I have no idea what part of any of my responses made you feel like that :/ I cracked a joke about it being 3 pairs of shoes in one but that wasn't at your expense. I genuinely cracked a joke at the glitch... Sorry if any responses seemed like I was but rest assured I wasn't :o Us brits have a weird sense of humor xD

Glad your boots are all normal now :3

Hehe. No worries. I appreciate the explanation, but really, it's all good. I have a weird sense of humor as well. ;)